Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Caution: Thieves at work

Liked

Caution: Thieves at work

I just had a nice massage at a gay massage place in Jomtien Complex. I guess it's not kosher to name the place, but it's near Dick's Cafe and the boys wear white shorts.

The massage was good, but when I went to retrieve my clothing out of the "locked" locker, I discovered my wallet had somehow migrated from my right rear pocket to the front left pocket, in with my cell phone. I had (stupidly it turns out) hit the ATM before my massage, and when I discovered my wallet in the wrong pocket, I checked the money and found 2000 baht missing (at least, maybe more, but I hadn't counted for sure before I went in there).

Of course, the proprietor denied that there was another key to the locker, and he was adamant that money could not have gone missing. I paid, tipped the boy, and left.

Now, here I am, really annoyed and feeling stupid.

If you go to that place, be careful, they aren't a "nice" as they would like you to think.

Liked

Please let know.

There are 2 TWO massage places there, near Dicks Cafe please give a clue to which one you went too.,
    and thank you for the Info.
    Monty

I prefer the massage places where your clothes stay in the room WITH YOU. Not in some remote locker location.

My wallet, watch and mobile phone always go into the massage room with me. I never leave them in the locker. I always assume there is another key.

BTW, take a zip-lock plastic bag and wallet, watch and mobile stay dry in the shower as well.

Liked

A little more info

The boys also wear purple tank tops in this particular place.

Good advice Joe. I'll of course not darken the doorstep of this place again, but when I do venture into the massage world next time, I'll take a ziploc bag with me.

for sure.

jimnbkk
    With all those decriptions why wont you name the place and save us less knowledgeable people from being robbed?
    Is it Derby Mens Club or Duo House?
    If jimnbkk doesnt tell us, does anyone else know from the description of the clothes worn?
    G

I would name and shame.

Liked

In-room showers

A consequence of this post is to point out the advantage of a massage establishment, which has showers set in the actual massage rooms.

This seems reasonably common in Bangkok; I can think of four places where I know this to be the case from personal experience (blush).
    My expertise on this topic is more limited in Pattaya, but I do know two places where showers are not located in the rooms.

Certainly I would feel safer when my possessions remain with me in the same room.
    Do any massage houses in Pattaya offer this facility?
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

might be fUn

might be fun to
    bring your OWN padlock
    and annoy them

but they would still get your business.

just purchased an infrared illuminated
    camera and receiver for a recurring "tire problem"

better to have them on tape i think

Liked
    When I am on the beach alone. I often wonder how to go about getting a massage and keeping my things safe....
    These are the good'ol days