Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Earwig on the cremation of his young friend

My sympathies are with LMTU as losing someone is not easy and one does not ever recover from it. But the truth is he was an ex bf and not the current bf of LMTu. There were problems between the two of them which lead to being only speaking friends. LMTU's current bf was much closer to him than was LMTU. It is confusing as to who really was his bf.

luvthai

... that's something we did not know. All the sympathies that were going out to LMTU, based on that he was his bf.

It still doesn't change what has happened, but I would have thought that LMTU would have posted something to that effect.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I suggest comments of this nature

are not really appropriate.

It's not up to us to guesstimate the depth of people's feeling towards each other and decide who was with or not with, another person especially in the complex nature of Thai Farang relationships.

Temporary seperations don't mean a thing. Sometimes it can be surprising how seriously a Thai takes a relationship with a farang.

Let's not start speculating or asking for answers.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

What do you expect ...

... when someone puts up a post like that, it is obviously going to raise some eyebrows. I certainly wouldn't speculate on a subject like this and I'm certainly not asking for answers. Just thought it was strange that it wasn't noted earlier.