Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CRUISING jomtien beach

Im still waiting for the sailor in the cupboard details!

Jomtien Cruising

Yes, indeed it is easy to pick up here Darl. There are not too many 'moneyboys' per se. However those you do meet are usally after a bit of cash. but many are not and are just looking to low n' go. I say do it there - as after 3AM the main lights gp out. Also those vacant lots up from Tui's Place have security guars out front, peering, or should that be leering, through the fence. You can have action amongst the stacked beach chairs which provide good cover. I have seen and been in group action here on occasion.

Buddha Hill 2 nd level entrance is now closed from 9PM. So my rough trade glue sniffer types have moved on and taken their hot tight bodies - but to where, that is my secret Honies..........

As is a very HOT SPOT spot in Bang Saray.

Bali Hai pier is notorious. The trade here (if any) is pay, and from experience ladyboys proliferate as usual snapping up gay straight and bi leftovers for the night, offering all 3 holes for 400B. or cheaper. Actually, someone died of eletrocution here some weeks back see PattayMail. So beware of loose or swing wires!!!!!

Beach Rd is same same for years.

North Pattaya at the Dolphin Roundabout is hot - out front and past Dusit Resort. Delicious times here. Have met may 'normal' 9 to 5 Thais - same same Sansuk Sauna, where if you are half decent looking, a catch is guaranteed. That is if you can stand the preening rice only farangs there. All dat attitude!

It is so easy to ogle and off in Pattaya - in any bar. Sometimes I prefer a good chase, Dears...

Also bars are a bit boring in Sunee these days with Euro, Sawadee and Holiday2 and K boys all closed. The only decent one being 69 BAR.

Liked
    for some one to earn 200000 baht a month and go out at 3 am to look for sex must be a cheap charly

elephantspike

Re: CRUISING jomtien beach

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    i WILL BE BACK IN A MINUTE TO TELL YOU ABOUT IT,I HAVE TO GO TO THE SHIT-HOUSE AFTER EATING BREAKFAST AND PAYING 160 BAHT FOR A PORK SAUSAGE AT asian moon cafe,i WILL BE SOON FROM THE DUNNY/LOO/SHIT HOUSE/OUT HOUSE,PROBALY IN A FEW HOURS.!!!!!!!!
    I hope everything comes out alright, Billy!

:wcj:

Danger

wx40afp,

I will give you 100% credit on the fact that you point out a large number of times, and very clearly in your post, the absolute dangers of this practice.

I understand it, I don't do it any longer, not that I ever really was into it.

I remember doing this once in Egypt, Luxor of all places.

The Lad took me back to their parents house,[ in the middle of.........well..er..Egypt ] the parents moved to another room after telling me, I must tell the World how bad the Egyptian government was, forcing the people to live in such squalid conditions, his Father then proceeded to throw a teabag on the floor, after making a brew!

Anyway, I will not go into sexually explicit vulgar wx40afp details.

However, it was a great night,I was young and fully fit, but very nervous, maybe because his parents were in the adjacent room.

We could not go back to my Hotel, as Egyptians from outside, were not allowed in!

I happily handed over what I had, which believe me, was not a great deal and he was extremely happy.

I had run out of money, daylight was coming, I had a hangover from the night before, a furious boyfriend [ I knew he would be waiting in the Hotel,] the Egyptian lad got me an air conditioned Egyptian taxi, which was his mates' horse and cart.

I arrived back at the Winter Palace in a dishevelled state and had missed my morning tour to the Valley of the Kings, that I had paid in advance, and to make matters worse, so had my affair of the time, and he was not best pleased!!!

I was about as popular as piles!!

On reflection, I did not know him, only from the bloody market stall, where I had met him, only he kept saying he was Nubian, which did not mean a thing to a drunken Englishman in 40 C. in the shade.

I was pissed, wearing a Rolex and did not have a clue where I was.

It was probably one of the most dangerous and silly things I have ever done and vowed, which I have kept to, never to do again.

Give me a row over money in the comfort of a Gay Hotel in Pattaya, have a drama, throw them out, even if they have nicked a bottle of your aftershave!, suffer a few dirty looks from the person the day after, which does not happen often, ANYDAY!!

I have been out here a good few years and sen quite a lot, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

In my opinion, looking at all sides, its not worth the risk, even more so, the posters relying on taking straight trade and thinking the straight trade will always be satisfied with a few baht, that is, without a doubt, a disaster waiting to happen!!

You read the papers, many of these boys work in pairs and teams.Be careful,its a jungle out there, and often you're the bait.

Liked
    I learned my lesson back in 1988 on my trip to Mexico city. Me and my friends were drinking tequila/coke shots in the gay area Zona rojas.My friends retired to our hotel around 1 am while I got hammered and left the bar around 3 am. On the street this young Mexican started talkng to me,only in Spanish. Of course me,having taken two years of Spanish in high school and a year of it in college thought I could communicate fluently with my new found friend.I dont think either of us understood a word of what the other one was saying. Anyway,off in a taxi I went with him and a friend of his.After a short ride we got out and walked down a dark alleyway. The next thing I knew a pair of hands were around my throat(hands not what I had in mind),and I fell to the ground feeling hands going into my pockets(pockets also not what I had in mind). I crawled out to the street and four police in a marked car picked me up.They wanted 200 us dollars to bring me to my hotel. I said Si,as I just wanted to get back to my hotel.They followed me to my room and demanded the money,luckily the hotel people told them to leave as well as my room mate.Damn Mexican police! I cried like a little baby that night,as nothing like this had come my way until that night. Of course I was a fool doing what I did,but I only lost under 100 dollars,I kept most of my cash in my socks,which they didnt check. Rocket(who knows better now than to get drunk and talk to just anyone)

Liked

you realy are off a bit

a brick short of a load, short end of the stick and all that. you are lucky to be alive those crazy Mexicans don't play they cut your throat Billy. Gosh. I think you need a full time sitter and some one to change your diapers occasionally.
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked

No not drunk

A little pissed I got a 30 hour trip ahead of me and its 430 AM here. So, yes I am a bit grouchy

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    Met a thai stockbroker on the beach last night,i have his business card.

Saw a few farang guys,around 19yo/20yo backpackers looking for im sure farang customers?

Now didnt see any muggers,but saw plenty of guys looking around and yes the thai stockbroker told me he fucks for nothing if anyone is interested in him,he has a car.

JOIN ME ON THE JOMTIEN BEACH TONIGHT.1.30AM SHARP !
    If we're not there, start without us!!

Which area of the beach do you cruise? Cruising in groups or couples is the safest way but very hard to score like that. Not a very safe way but I admit it does have a cetrain appeal to it.