Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CRUISING jomtien beach

Liked: 1
    And so you should be banished to the shit house for a day as punisment for eating pork. Totally against the teachings of the Tora. The next thing you will be telling us is that you are eating shrimp.

Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by allieb
    And so you should be banished to the shit house for a day as punisment for eating pork. Totally against the teachings of the Tora. The next thing you will be telling us is that you are eating shrimp.
    Or even worse, fish!
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

If you fall in please flush yourself out to sea.

There is no need to cruise anymore...

.... what is the point ... you can get sex from everywhere in Pattaya and one results to cruising in Jomtien late at night. I really don't see the point anymore. I don't even do it in the UK anymore, I don't even cottage now, there is no point, there are places to go other than parks, loos and such like. I know its "free" in the parks and all that, but really its just waste of time.

Egads. Use a short time room!

Jeez man

I don't understand how someone like you (wx) spends so much time typing for this forum. May I suggest a good doctor for you?

Liked
    Bf has advised me that nobody cruises in Jomtien any more
    It is simply too dangerous these days...

Laem Chabang is the new place where alll the "hi-so" BKK types come looking for sex. Failing that if you have no transport Bali-Hai is another peferred cruising spot...
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

and of course the poor sods

are probably thinking exactly the same about you....

* You dont know who they are,they could steal,bash rob you etc,no one will know.when in the room.
    *They could be useless in bed and try to rip you off,as in boys from the bar too i suppose.
    *You will have to spend time looking at every guy that walks past you on the beach,wondering if they are moneyboys.
    *You could be robbed and mugged/bashed on the beach.
    *You will get "rougher" type older guys/groups approach you for money on the beach.
    * sexual diseases. "
    ukeright:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Where is:

Laem Chabang and Bali Hai??

I still cannot see why a falang would troll around Jomtien, how old are you Billy boy?

Cuising Bali Hai

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    Bf has advised me that nobody cruises in Jomtien any more
    It is simply too dangerous these days...

Laem Chabang is the new place where alll the "hi-so" BKK types come looking for sex. Failing that if you have no transport Bali-Hai is another peferred cruising spot...
    Learm Chabang isn't that new. But your Thai skills need to be pretty good.

Bali Hai is very, very dangerous. The new shopping mall might help a lot ...