Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DELETED

LMTU - So sorry

DELETED

wow. That is really shocking and sad. Whats is wrong with the youth of today. LMTU - sincere condolences.

My most sincere condolences

No one deserves such a blow.
    Was this the guy in the Army? The one in the avatar who won the contest and was in Thai Guys?
    I've never met LMTU but its almost as if I know his boyfriend from all the stories.

May his next life be more blessed than this one.

A VERY SAD LOSS

So desperately sad and wasteful.

------------------------------------------------------

Local Press reports

"Karaoke Bar Employee shot dead in front of his bar in South Pattaya.
    ┬а
    Police Lieutenant Colonel Tanargit from Pattaya Police Station was called to the front of the Bang Pub in Soi Day Night 1 in South Pattaya just after 7am on Wednesday to investigate reports of a shooting at the location which led to the death of an employee of the Pub. The Officer made his way to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital to inspect the body of Khun Prongtaerp aged 19. He had sustained a gun shot wound to his head and was pronounced dead-on-arrival at Hospital. Back at the scene officer recovered bullet casings and examined CCTV pictures from a camera located outside the Bar. Two men on a motorbike were seen passing the Bar and the passenger produced a Gun and shot the victim. Witnesses explained that moments before the shooting, three men on a further bike drove past the bar and pointed in the direction of the victim. He apparently thought nothing of it and made his way to a local convenience store and was shot as he returned to the bar. Police have few clues as to any motive behind the shooting and are continuing their investigation into this murder.
    http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_08_08_50.htm
    6 arrested in recent Karaoke Bar murder case.
    http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_10_08_50_2.htm

DELETED

I am so sad to hear of this. I am sure we have all lost someone i our lifes, but to loos someone who is 19 years old, must being like loosing a son or friend or lover at the same time. must be terrible if he ofcourse was LmtU's lover or friend. I have just .....no anohter time, why tell about me in this situation. ltmu be strong, have a good heart, grief, cry and try move on with you life. I know it is diffuclt, but take you time. I feel very sorry for your loss and that is should happend so meningless.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    For Prongtaerp and his friend, LMTU.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG3Xd7ENuyk&mode=related&search=[/youtube]
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked
    Shocking news. My sincere condolences earwig.
    So very sad.
    Dick

Liked
    I had a son killed just before his 14th birthday

The years since then do not make it any easier

My biggest problem was the people whose grief in their opinion, was greater than ours

Forget those whose loss is not relevant

Try and remember the highlights of your life together. Forget those whose grief is not sincere.

We had a private funeral for our son and I do not regret it.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

So sorry for you loss LMTU

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4XhMANcCbM[/youtube]

Not sure if it is an appropiate song, but I listen to it often and I find it lifts my spirits.

I am heading out to Thailand on the 1st September, let me know if I can do anything for you while there.