List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I have to contribute something !

to Doug -

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    "Any question", you say. Do you like butterflies?
    Doug:

I do like butterflies, esp. Monarchs, if you refer to an insect of the order Lepidoptera.
    However, I don┬┤t approve someone acting like a "butterfly", mimicing the fluttering movements of a butterfly as he prances from male to male...

Hope this suffices -

Professor

:bs: A most original troll.

Gilligan's Island

Quote Originally Posted by Professor
    ....It is certainly not a very charming assertion which you have raised, Aunty, that I am somehow connected with "Boygeenyus". Never mind, I am not upset in any way - as I have pointed out before, I am a man of culture and civilized manners to the core....
    Boy, and I thought Boygeenyus had HIS head up his a$$!

Well gee wiz Perfesser, I'm so glad YOU'RE here now to set us all straight (figuratively speaking).

"I have a feeling this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship".

OR

"Fasten you're seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Forum's veteran
    Liked

this forum is about..

This forum is about gay Thailand, not academic credentials..
    I, for one am already bored by the new troll. (Wasn't he on Gilligan's Island?)

The only credentials of interest here are gay Thailand related. The only experience
    of interest is how many years of experience with the gay scene in Thailand, the bars,
    the boys, the hotels, the restaurants , the farangs, GAY THAILAND....

Everyone here has another life apart from gay Thailand. Doctors, lawyers, real estate magnates,
    politicians, priests and cardinals and probably felons and certainly the flotsam and jetsam of many
    Western and Australasian countries.

Stop tooting your own horn and try pulling your pud. Maybe it is the reincarnation of hedda,
    certainly has a similar air of self importance and faux superiority. :cat:

Liked
    I agree. Let's remember this is a board about Gay Thailand.

Professor....

Wot a WANKER!

I smell buffalo excrement!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What?

When I first read this descriptive, flowery commentary full of self-superlatives, I thought I was reading one of those "bank scams" from Nigeria. When I finally plowed my way towards the purpose of the writing, I became puzzled why this professor would feel a need to offer his expertise.

Yes, I also have a couple degrees, a masters , and hours beyond that but I (like the other participants with this forum) don't need to reveal this in order to sound intelligent. It is how one writes/ responds to the forum that indicates if the person is a moran or a normal human being with common sense.

Liked
    Hi Profesor,Im Rocket,but Im not a rocket scientist.I went to college in New Haven Connecticut,but not Yale. I cannot speak seven languages but I think I could recognise what the four countries you listed flags look like. Um,are you a top or a bottom?

Re: What?

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    When I first read this descriptive, flowery commentary full of self-superlatives, I thought I was reading one of those "bank scams" from Nigeria. When I finally plowed my way towards the purpose of the writing, I became puzzled why this professor would feel a need to offer his expertise.

Yes, I also have a couple degrees, a masters , and hours beyond that but I (like the other participants with this forum) don't need to reveal this in order to sound intelligent. It is how one writes/ responds to the forum that indicates if the person is a moran or a normal human being with common sense.
    So TB you put yourself into the same pot as the professor when you mentioned YOUR degrees. Shhhhhhhhhhhh.