Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya Gym Reccomendations

Pattaya Gym Reccomendations

Can anyone reccomend a good Gym to use during my two week visit to Pattaya this Fall?

Liked
    Try Tony's Gym. There are several locations in Pattaya. One is on Third Rd near Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya Rd).
    I believe another is also on Thrid Rd closer to Central Pattaya Rd.
    Another is on Walking Street.

Tonys caters both to serious lifters plus casual exercisers. Very good facilities.

Google Tonys Gym Pattaya for more info.

Marriott Gym is the best!

The gym at the Marriott, next to the Royal Garden, is the best gym I have found in Pattaya. They have very nice machines, tread mill, tennis courts and a beautiful pool. The staff is very helpful. Non-guests can pay a daily membership fee, but they also have monthly and yearly plans.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

gym

I guess it depends what section of the city you are staying... In Jomtien, there is a gym that has free weights and some stations... very basic with NO air conditioning. Around Day Night Hotel area, there is also a gym with free weights and cardio machines. Both of these places are very basic, geared for the gym rat and not the 5 star hotel type. In North Pattaya there is Fairtex (new) but it gets crowded with families in the evenings, ok during the day hours. The Dusit has a great cardio room but the weight machines are old and there is limited space. Tony's gym is quite busy during certain times during the day so be sure to check out how crowded it gets during your prefered visit time. Yes, the Mariott has a nice, clean gym - located in central Pattaya. The new California gym will be opened in October at the new mall on Second Street but their day fees are over $20 (in BKK that is).

Liked: 1
    [quote="francois"

Tonys caters both to serious lifters plus casual exercisers.[/quote]

Not shirt lifters I hope
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Liked
    [quote="allieb

Not shirt lifters I hope[/quote]

Yes, there was one guy who, after every set including arms, legs, shoulders would lift his shirt and check his abs in the mirror. I think he was an Aussie?? No offense to those down under.

When I go in the afternoon it is rarely crowded. They have monthly rates, annual rates, special rates plus a 10 day punch card for about 2,000 Baht.

The biggest problem were the Thai girls who would just sit on the machines and chat on their cell phones.

Liked
    [quote="allieb

Not shirt lifters I hope[/quote]

Yes, there was one guy who, after every set including arms, legs, shoulders would lift his shirt and check his abs in the mirror. I think he was an Aussie?? No offense to those down under.

When I go in the afternoon it is rarely crowded. They have monthly rates, annual rates, special rates plus a 10 day punch card for about 2,000 Baht.

The biggest problem were the Thai girls who would just sit on the machines and chat on their cell phones.

Liked
    The Sports and Fitness Club at the Royal Cliff hotel complex has a very good gym. There is also a steam room, sauna, tennis and squash courts, and a large outside pool. It's free for hotel guests, external memberships are available.