DELETED

Liked
    I had no problems yesterday all day
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books

Forum's veteran
    Liked

surely you know by now Mr Botting

never to question the reasoning behind some of these decisions..completey wacky.

Are they still block proxy searches ??...try a program called Torpak..it's a completely free proxy developed by computer hackers so you can surf annonymously..the only one available..get it now and make the most of it before the FBI shut them down.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    I have set up a second computer at home.

Through Logmein.com
    I will access this computer from my laptop.

I will be able to have a British IP address when next I am in Thailand.

Be prepared as they say in the scouts

Liked

Jinks you are ust to much fun sometimes

hehe he
    All the Best!

Wes

I also got the green page blocking the site yesterday. The day before, as today, no problem. The day before that, I got the green blocking page again. No problems prior to that in recent times. Oh well, another mystery in LOS.

TORPACK (or TORPAK) is an anonymous web browser, not a PROXY. Won't help you at all in Thailand to get to restricted webpages.

Liked: 1
    Get a program called onspeed www.onspeed.com it is an accelerator and speeds up browsing. A bonus is that it routes all browsing through a UK server and will open all blocked sites. $49 a year and well worth it.

I have been using it for 2 years it opens everything that's blocked here in my part of the world. It also opens gaydar radio which under new UK regs is not allowed to serve any PC outside the UK. Onspeed will always show that you are accessing from within the UK wherever you are.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Quote Originally Posted by jinks
    I have set up a second computer at home.

Through Logmein.com
    I will access this computer from my laptop.

I will be able to have a British IP address when next I am in Thailand.

Be prepared as they say in the scouts
    There is a much simpler way of avoiding the Thailand blocking.

If you register with a non- Thailand based ISP, all you have to do when you are in Thailand is to log into that ISP via IE using a local connection and from that ISP's browser enter the Sawatdee URL.

The system shows you are originating from the country where your ISP is based.

Having used that method ever since the censorship came about my connection can be routed via either of two UK based ISP's and as one of those is one that we already used for business emails it became an even more convenient method.

HTH someone else. :cheers:

That blocked page doesnt like me! I`ve never been able to find it anywhere in thailand! tried many cafes - hotels - laptops and never been blocked form a single site yet.