List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bar updates/reviews,dont read if offended ,x rated !

BAR UPDATE : LA CAGE BAR SUNEE PLAZA

Regarding the rather absurd comments from wx40afp, I believe you are either talking about a different La Cage bar, or do indeed have a personal grudge, or other interest somewhere ! After hearing that it had changed hands a few months ago, I visited La Cage bar, and found it MUCH more friendly than my last visit some time ago. The boys were certainly NOT "all feminine ladyboy types" but were great fun to spend time with! Regular Thai boys. I agree, the 'ambiance' as you put it has indeed changed, it is no longer camp and cliquey, as it was on my previous visits. Everyone seems to made welcome now. All in all, a MUCH nicer place to have a beer or two, and being retired, I find the happy hour certainly to my taste!

The more I re-read your comments, the more I think you must have some sort of personal bitterness, as I have been there several times recently and been served immediately ... with a smile, which can be rare around here sometimes. As for your silly 'upper class/ working class' jibes this is just childish complete nonsense, what planet are you on? Your silliness has made me determined to visit La Cage more often and have a good time ! Cheers mate !

reports

Only way to get a good report from BBB is for the bars give free drinks and have ladyboys that like to bareback. He is trying to give good reports but to his eye anything over 50 baht for a drink will mean a bad report.

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    COFFEE is 60 baht a cup,a bit more i think for a mocha so you need to add this to your food bill.
    The three times that I've had a cup of coffee there, it was included in the B250 buffet price. I think all the "specialty coffees" like cafe mocha are extra and are listed on the chalkboard behind the bar. Maybe that extra B60 on your tab was for overtime for the dishwasher?

DELETED

Rodents Rectum

Hi Mate, OK, you say you 'tell it as you see it', but perhaps over the years your eyesight has got a bit distorted... all that boozing I suppose! Have a good one.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Re: BAR UPDATE : LA CAGE BAR SUNEE PLAZA

Quote Originally Posted by andyporter
    Regarding the rather absurd comments from wx40afp, I believe you are either talking about a different La Cage bar, or do indeed have a personal grudge, or other interest somewhere ! After hearing that it had changed hands a few months ago, I visited La Cage bar, and found it MUCH more friendly than my last visit some time ago. The boys were certainly NOT "all feminine ladyboy types" but were great fun to spend time with! Regular Thai boys. I agree, the 'ambiance' as you put it has indeed changed, it is no longer camp and cliquey, as it was on my previous visits. Everyone seems to made welcome now. All in all, a MUCH nicer place to have a beer or two, and being retired, I find the happy hour certainly to my taste!

The more I re-read your comments, the more I think you must have some sort of personal bitterness, as I have been there several times recently and been served immediately ... with a smile, which can be rare around here sometimes. As for your silly 'upper class/ working class' jibes this is just childish complete nonsense, what planet are you on? Your silliness has made me determined to visit La Cage more often and have a good time ! Cheers mate !
    Oh come on mate! That's just like calling someone a wanker because they don't like seafood and you do! If anyone is overreacting and being silly, it's you!

You keep posting those reports, William, it makes for a refreshing change from you.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

BBB

Oh please BBB, everyone knows the short bald (on top) midget with longer stringy gray hair on the sides, usually wearing a red baseball cap. Your barebacking fame precedes you.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    Maybe they could change the name to NIDDYS.
    Damn! hehe

Keep the reviews coming. Good idea visiting all these places. I usually just visit a few favorites...will have to change that.

Dboy

DELETED

[quote="wx40afp"]Well i went karaoke last night , it was the only one open in the Day night area,in fact the ONLY business open in the day night area,and we were the only customers inside,this was about 2am ish.
    im pretty sure it was called BUTTERFLY karaoke,small premises inside,NEXT TO[u][b]

This was not Butterfly but a small Karaoke called 'Club Fever'
    I closed Butterfly after my car accident and it is now for sale, so you did not go Butterfly.
    I like the notes you mae about the Bars and look forward to more.