Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Weird Accomodation Request

Weird Accomodation Request

Right - I thought I'd ask the experts for your input on this....I am back in thailand in October, last year I stayed at Mosaik, which was great, but their website seems to be down at the moment?

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom accommodation close Walking street and Sunee Plaza, for myself and my straight pal. Obviously we will be entertaining boys and girls respectively, so it would have to be straight and gay friendly - does anybody have any ideas of a good place to stay.

We're not on a tight budget, so there is money to spend on the right place... Basically I'm wondering if there's a posh apartment or penthouse out there that would suit us both in the right area, that isn't jumping out at me on the net?

Something of Mosaik standard or better and possibly with a swimming pool.

Hope you can help.

Penthouse Hotel, Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by gazzainuk
    Right - I thought I'd ask the experts for your input on this....I am back in thailand in October, last year I stayed at Mosaik, which was great, but their website seems to be down at the moment?

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom accommodation close Walking street and Sunee Plaza, for myself and my straight pal. Obviously we will be entertaining boys and girls respectively, so it would have to be straight and gay friendly - does anybody have any ideas of a good place to stay.

We're not on a tight budget, so there is money to spend on the right place... Basically I'm wondering if there's a posh apartment or penthouse out there that would suit us both in the right area, that isn't jumping out at me on the net?

Something of Mosaik standard or better and possibly with a swimming pool.

Hope you can help.
    The Penthouse Hoel might be some solution. www.penthousehotel.com

Very open and always good for some raunchy encounters. Gay-, Bi-, Heero + Visa -friendly.
    Some rooms cen be connected. Don't be shy, just ask the hotel for details.
    It's unique in Thailand.

You walk to Walking Street in about two minutes, to Sunee Plaza about 10, maybe 15 min. to Yensabai Condotel.

Liked: 1
    The Mosaik website seems to be working now.

http://www.mosaikpattaya.com/

Not keen on the roaches in the penthouse.....shame cos the rooms are great, we've stayed there a couple of times. But there is definatley a roach problem! If you build a humid indoor swimming pool on the 4th floor what do you expect?