Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Feedback sought.....

Feedback sought.....

Any guys here have opinions / thoughts / feedback on "DON PLAZA" accomodation.
    Is there a joiner fee?
    It looks good.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked

Oh, it's about a hotel!

And here I was thinking that this thread was all about boygenius' unceremonious dumping from the board by Mistress Jinks.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Hmmmmm.....

I won't object to your desire, but, yes it is about an Hotel.....sorry!

SORRY....

Sorry guy's I just read the thread from "justme' 30/07/07 regarding Don Plaza.
    I didn't realize the question was already answered.
    (Pity the rooms looked nice, but I think the stairs would be a killer!) :drunken:

Don Plaza

Good location if you want sunee style night life. Bad location for daytime activites. Stairs are very steep and narrow. Rooms are nice but a little over priced. Can't comment on the security but I did read where one poster was bothered by people knocking oin the door during the night. I don't think I would stay there but if they could somehow take over the pool across from it then at least there would be something to do during the daytime.

Liked
    luvthai--

I think the thread about knocking on doors during the night related to Howards, and not just one thread

Dons Plaza has not been open that long, and these comments have been around more than 12 months.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked
    what a great idea about don plaza opening the pool up again opposite

when are the silly owners of this pool (marina hotel/krazy dragon) going to swallow their pride & open their eyes!!!

its just going to waste & they are losing money - how stupid - its doesnt make business sense.......
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

I liked it...

I stayed in June for a couple of weeks, and I really liked it - I will look no futher when I return to Pattaya...

I liked the room, the location is great - and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Previously I've stayed at Flamingo - where I found the staff to be great, but the room grotty, and Ambiance, which I like - but much more expensive if you want a decent room. I think the only room in Ambiance with large bed's are the exec lounge's.

Yes, there is just a top sheet to sleep under - but who needs a blanket in Thailand? Each day, got complete new set of bed linen/towel's - which was appreciated. The stairs were not an issue for me - but I could see why they might be for some.

My only criticism was with the breakfast menu, which was a bit dull. Bacon, egg, toast etc - which after after a few days got repetitive, also for our Thai guests - there is no alternative for them. It would be nice to see some variety in the breakfast menu - with a few simple Thai dishs thrown in - this aside, Don Plaza is perfect for me.

security

Nop the comment about someone knocking on the door was on another forum and it was the Don they were talking about.