Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rules (and limits?) for playing with a boy in the bar

Rules (and limits?) for playing with a boy in the bar

It can be quite interesting just to watch farangs who sit with a lad next to them in a go go bar. While some farangs only talk to the boy of their interest, others explore the lad┬┤s body right away in the bar - in front of all the other boys and customers - in a more or less blatant manner.

I have once witnessed a farang giving a blowjob to a boy who was with him, sitting on the sofa next to the stage in a well known bar in Pattaya. Of course, the whole bar watched, especially the ladz┬┤ friends on stage. Lots of screaming and fun! The boy receiving the bj seemed to like it, at least there were no apparent signs of any discomfort. I enjoyed this unexpected event because the farang was fairly young himself and not an old fart and, most importantly, the lad seemed fine with it.

I wonder what you guys think: are there any "rules" or "limits" other than common sense to be applied in a scenario as described?

Common sense among drunken Farang is not a common thing. The limit is "Up to you" unless the door man, the boy or the mamasan objects...and they rarely object to anything as long as you are spending money.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

why didn't you rock on over and say hello !

"I have once witnessed a farang giving a blow-job to a boy who was with him.."..I love to meet new farang friends.

"correct" behavior is only limited by your imagination. :thumbleft:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked
    I remember this really fat guy in Kaos who would examine boy after boys genitals and stuff a baht note in their shorts.Never saw any sex in a bar,but did experience a boy going down on me in a beer bar,only remember a ladyboy watching from behind the bar with a jealous look on her face.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    I remember this really fat guy in Kaos who would examine boy after boys genitals and stuff a baht note in their shorts.Never saw any sex in a bar,but did experience a boy going down on me in a beer bar,only remember a ladyboy watching from behind the bar with a jealous look on her face.
    She wanted the boy to go down on her before the op?
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

behaviour

Guys,

I shudder to think how some of you guys think this kind of behaviour could possibly be acceptable in public places whilst staff and customers are watching.

That's why there are Hotel rooms.

Would you do it in your home country? or do you think anything goes because its Thailand??

The mind boggles!

Thank God I don't go to restaurants or anywhere with some of the above poster!

Liked

Filthy bloody pervs

Kevin you are so right. I find the behaviour bloody disgusting. The last thing i want to see is this when i go to a bar, in fact if i saw some geezer doing this in a bar i would proberly floor the dirty bastard. Im glad i havnt been to a bar that this is happening in. Filthy bloody perverts
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Liked
    I think Kquill was very restrained in his comments. I am told this sort of behaviour is common in areas outside Boyztown, and I suspect these farang do not take a boy back to their hotel either because the boy is too young or because it's cheaper to get your jollies in the bar for a 100 baht than pay an off fee and a proper tip. To expect these farang to respect the boys is asking too much when the farangs don't have any self-respect.

re

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    She wanted the boy to go down on her before the op?
    Yes , she was jealous, because she wants to have the money :clown:

I have had the misfortune of witnessing similar goings on, where the boy was clearly uncomfortable and embarrassed. I certainly have no desire to be subjected to the vile spectacle of a repulsive drunk attempting to perform sexual acts. Get a room! Like pink silom, I also suspect theyтАЩre just trying to avoid the off and other fees.