Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ban on visiting Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

"We have many Saudi visitors here in Australia,"

..."maybe they don't fuck over here"..that's not what I heard from a friend in Surfer's Paradise..hookers bused in by the dozen.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Why on earth do they need to go to Thailand?, wherever they are, especially members of the rf, the whores are standing in line. They are good into orgies when they are abroad, and they pay very well. And by they way.....I understand why they are doing it. oh I should not have been writing this, I am sure Been Laden is reading this board and now we will all be :bom: or bombed

Quote Originally Posted by hansiThe2
    Why on earth do they need to go to Thailand?, wherever they are, especially members of the rf, the whores are standing in line. They are good into orgies when they are abroad, and they pay very well. And by they way.....I understand why they are doing it. oh I should not have been writing this, I am sure Been Laden is reading this board and now we will all be :bom: or bombed
    He's probably been to Thailand also to "have" a good time.

Re: STD's

Quote Originally Posted by aussieal
    If Saudi's catching STD's n Thailand is the basis for keeping them in Saudi Arabia I am totally bewildered!
    Are there no STD's in Saudi?
    Is not the Saudi responsible for his own precautions if having sex in another country? etc etc etc .
    From my experience, Saudi was not (probably a bit better now though) very forward thinking, knowledgable or even experienced in STDs - no sex education, taboo subject etc. However, they are treated (and I bet in certain circumstances reported to certain individuals), but I suspect no official records kept. Also, at one time, you did not require a prescription to obtain medication. However, I would put money on it that a certain amount of them would get treatment overseas or even ignore the situation and not get tested. They would be highly embarrassed to be treated "in country". At one time (I'm not sure the current status, but I would also put money on it that it has not changed), you were in deep trouble if you had a serious STD.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

no visit to Land of Smiles

I worked in Saudi back in the 90's and the "stolen jewel" episode ended not allowing Thai workers into the country and and end to Thai Airlines flying into the country. I am sure this is what the new ruling is about. Unfortunately many (not all) Saudi men that I ran into would go to the Western cities around the world to have "girl friends". They don't know what it is like to have a real relationship with a woman; for their girlfriends would be prostitutes. I'll never forget one Saudi I talked to telling me how the world outside of Arabia was a "cess pool" -- yet he would fly to the US and Europe to do his sinning. In the long run, Thailand is lucky not to have such visitors.

No one wants Towel Heads in their country. BG is correct this time.

Quote Originally Posted by jefferyj
    So what did BG say then? Your post implies that BG said he also said the towel head remark!

DELETED

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Hoodoo
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    Quote Originally Posted by jefferyj
    Then I suspect you and BG are racists!
    BG never said such a ridiculous thing. Quotation, please.

Seems like now that he's not around to defend himself, he's getting accused of such things as racism and threatening little old ladies. Funny, since false accusations are what he supposedly got banned for...
    jeffreyj - your post is very clear indeed and you are right in the whole thread BG did not make such a statement. So why are saying he is "correct this time"?

saudi can go any time to LOS.... :faroah: :faroah: