Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: A three way with friends

Liked

A three way with friends

Tonight I could have taken two really good looking people to bed with me, both are friends one was good looking a guy as there is any where I have ever met. I opted out of the three way and let them have my bed since I have an air conditioned apartment and they have no air.

I thought my friend ship would have been compromised and we would forever felt uneasy about it all , or I could have had fun and maybe ended up with the good looking guy for a Long term relationship.

All the while I knew my Bf Bahtiar was in Issikul lake with who knows who for 3 months and me here waiting for him to come back, he comes back three days after I leave for business in the USA. I am alone now with my computer and a hard on that tells me I really missed a great three way but, I still have two great friends ... what would you have done.?

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: A three way with friends

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    All the while I knew my Bf Bahtiar was in Issikul lake with who knows who for 3 months and me here waiting for him to come back, he comes back three days after I leave for business in the USA. I am alone now with my computer and a hard on that tells me I really missed a great three way but, I still have two great friends ... what would you have done.?
    Since you asked: I'd have gotten my satisfaction out of knowing I was doing a kind act for some friends, that I was being "a good boy" regarding my BF and that I wasn't risking screwing up two friendships and a relationship.

...of course, if the discomfort from being a "good boy" got bad enough I would probably have sought some satisfaction of a more private sort in the shower before going to bed alone.

It sounds like you have some real doubts about your BF Bahtiar. If I couldn't resolve those with him I might think it wise to end the relationship - either by mutual agreement or however - and then see if something might develop between myself and one of the other two "friends."

Now let's see what we hear from those with a philosophy of life somewhere to the left of WHOOPIE. :cheers:

Liked

You are peobably right on both counts

bathir is good man extremely jealous, but a god man. Good heart good Mainers all you look for in a person My be The problem is me not bahtiar.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes