I canтАЩt believe I agree with you but I do, if Iran is not dealt with there will be no Israel or Palatine and the wake of it will be radioactivity all over the region. If Iran gets the bomb they will surely use it and if so, it will not be contained to Israel. It will shake the whole Middle East in one way or another. If we allow it to happen or Israel allows it to happen it will be a sad day in history when they Fundamentalist will certainly use it. No Israel is a good middle east to them and who ever gets in the way of that is a target. It is good that Korea is backing down but Iran will never back down until it is made to in some fashion or another. I really don't believe economic sanctions will work. They can exist with out the West or its aide and as long as it can go on with out accountability to some other power be it the UN or NATO or Israel or USA we are in sad shape. America has taken on too much at one time and now they are incapable of acting. Iraq will certainly become a haven for the fundamentalist extremist if we pull out and Iran is doing a lot more than is being reported by the news especially CNN who is dead set against the war. I have never seen a news agency so one sided in its views as CNN and Fox goes as far the other way but it is not broadcast in CA any more so I have no idea what is the real story any more.

Wesley