Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Nosy question, LMTU might know the answer:-)

Liked

Nosy question, LMTU might know the answer:-)

This is a question about Punya/Sansuk. That beautiful house/resort next to Sansuk. I found some information that leads me to believe that Punya either owns that resort or maybe used
    to own it...anyway what's the story on that place? Should have asked Punya about it while I was there, but I'm back in the states at the moment.

Thanks

Dboy

Forum's veteran
    Liked

well you did ask LMTU for an answer !

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Living in a Bygone Era ...is what many people say when they see me in one of my fetching outfits.:withstupid:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked

Re: I'm Happy to help?

Ok, so THIS part of LMTU's post could be useful:

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    Just far enough off the main road to be both secluded and easily accessible. It was a wonderful period piece, "Living in a Bygone Era" was the logo, a very accurate description, a rambling wooden guesthouse and a bizarre "Complete Sauna Experience in the Garden" all Disney World material.

I originally thought I could upgrade the existing facilities, but the termite infested guesthouse and impractical layout of the rooms knocked the idea on the head, and having decided to start afresh on the accomodation it seemed logical to start afresh on the sauna and garden area.
    So what's the deal? Is that place (NOT SANSUK) open for business? Is it a private house now? I've seen a few people puttering about on the property. I even wandered in to have a look at the
    beautiful swimming pool area, but left quickly because I didn't know if I was trespassing. Anyone know the situation? I love the old-world Thai-style of the place..sort of reminds of what Coffee Boy used to be like (maybe still is).

Dboy

Re: I'm Happy to help?

Quote Originally Posted by Dboy
    Ok, so THIS part of LMTU's post could be useful:

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    Just far enough off the main road to be both secluded and easily accessible. It was a wonderful period piece, "Living in a Bygone Era" was the logo, a very accurate description, a rambling wooden guesthouse and a bizarre "Complete Sauna Experience in the Garden" all Disney World material.

I originally thought I could upgrade the existing facilities, but the termite infested guesthouse and impractical layout of the rooms knocked the idea on the head, and having decided to start afresh on the accomodation it seemed logical to start afresh on the sauna and garden area.
    So what's the deal? Is that place (NOT SANSUK) open for business? Is it a private house now? I've seen a few people puttering about on the property. I even wandered in to have a look at the
    beautiful swimming pool area, but left quickly because I didn't know if I was trespassing. Anyone know the situation? I love the old-world Thai-style of the place..sort of reminds of what Coffee Boy used to be like (maybe still is).

Dboy
    the place you visited was the old Siam Thani Resort, now sold and operating as GlamourPattaya, a spa for swinging couples. Their web site is down, so can't give you any more details