Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Setting Fee Expectations

Liked

Setting Fee Expectations

During my recent trip to BKK, I offed a boy who had only been working a short while and I was only his second customer. I normally pay the boys 1500 baht for short time. He stated he thought this was "little bit" because his previous Farang customer who had offed him for several days had paid him 3000 baht per day. Who knows if this was true, but I politely informed him that his previous customer was very generous (overly generous in my opinion because if I off someone for several days, I pay less per day than a short time fee ), and that I pay 1500 baht short time and I generally pay everyone the same. (in fact, if some boys go above and beyond to do everything and anything I ask to make sure I am satisfied and I know them, I sometimes tip them a bit more (200-500 baht) but tell them it is for taxi, food, etc and why I am tipping them extra.) My view is that this helps to keep expectations reasonable about fees. I also pay a bit less in Pattaya as I was told that 1500 was overly generous there.

To his credit, he took my reply in stride and called me another today to see if we could get together again.

What do some of the other members pay the boys for:

-short time
    -overnight
    -short time where you pay for food, entertainment , know the boy(s) well, and NO SEX (if you pay different than short time)
    -multiple day holiday trip

I would be interested to see if my thoughts are in line with others. Thanks.

If you burn your neighbors house down, it doesn't make your house look any better. - Lou Holtz

Liked
    Short time in Pattaya I think is 700 baht but I have heard that the guys on the beach will do for half that.

I offed a guy in a host bar to go to the mall with me. There was no sex and I only took up about 2 hours of his time. We looked at a few stores and then went to the eating court. He got what he wanted as did I. After eating we were back on the baht bus and back at his bar. I tipped him 500 baht.

When I have offed a guy from a gogo bar, I have tipped 1000 if short time and 1700 if overnight. But that is the Bangkok rate I go by. I try to do at least one off per trip but for the most part I spend most of my nights with internet guys who are in it for the orgasm.

Seems you tip high.... If a guy told me he got 1500 short time I would simply smile...
    These are the good'ol days

Liked
    When I off a boy in Pattaya, it is always for a short-time and I give 1000baht. If the performance is more than expected then that can go up a few hundred. Most boys I offer the choice of staying the night if they want too...there is no extra money for this unless again I am surprised by their lovin'. Sometimes I will off a group of boys for something other than a bed-romp and I will tip each 500baht but this is explained before I off them. If one of those boys shares my bed afterwards then I top up the tip with another 500baht.

I have been to Pattaya enough for the boys to know me either first hand or through the boy-grapevine. The boys now that if they have an opportunity to go with a more generous offer, then I am the first to encourage them to go. If a boys sits with me in the bar, I give him 100baht up front and tell him he can hit the stage anytime he sees a better prospect come in. I certainly don't think I'm "kee-neeow" but I'm careful to watch my budget and try to spread what I have around.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Bangkok

Bangkok is a little more expensive if they are offer from Silom area, but 1500 should be about average to higher there unless the boy was a "star"

DELETED

Liked
    short time Pattaya is 700 average you can be more generous if you like, 1000 to 15 depending on the guy for me is in the range of not being stingy and if the boy is practically useless I still give him 1000. In Bangkok, I get the mamamsan and boy together to make sure all is normal before I Leave with the boy and a price is agreed on. if I like one other poster said, taxi or food money I say so and tip according to my good nature. I am with the generally not a skin flint with the guys. I want them to have good things to say about me to their friends if I should off some one else in the same club. I hate for the guy to look at me with oh no,not him again. So,Ii tend to be generous. I can afford it and I certainly would not go out with an old man with a belly bigger than the bed for such money when I was young or now. It must take a really good imagination to do some guys I have seen offing guys. It would never work for me . I am now almost 6 ft and about 180 , I lost about 4 inches and it didn't turn into flab,. So I am not the worst I have seen. However, I would not off me eiter if I were them. My bf now says I am very interesting guy and leaves it at that. I have so many plaques and shit on the wall he thinks I am some rocket scientist an way. I have a good time when I am out and I enjoy dancing as much or more than the boy in any language. right now I really like Turkish music. I generally hate the Russian Rap and what decent American music you get out now days. Some British do well and in most clubs here I like a mix and it is played that way.
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked
    I am now almost 6 ft and about 180 , I lost about 4 inches
    You used to be 6 feet 4 inches?

Liked
    I never remember ever being so tall although, it wold have been nice when I was still able to play basketball ball.I was more of a football guy ,on my first trip to Pattaya I was 230 and about 6 ft not quite 6 ft. I can't remember ever saying I was 6'4" to anyone ever. I might have typed it wrong which for me is a common problem. But even on a day when I might stretch it a bit 6 ft 4 inches Doesn't Ring a bell for me.
    I am built like a foot ballplayer wide shoulders and short ass good legs but short for an American unless you are Afro-American then I am really short.

Good to see you again X, I will try to stay out of range of your computer as I know you are quick and take no prisoners. in a verbal exchange.

Have an exciting day day.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by x in pattaya
    I am now almost 6 ft and about 180 , I lost about 4 inches
    You used to be 6 feet 4 inches?
    Nice one.

My favourite graffiti on the walls of a football club toilet

" I am 16 and 10 inches" underneath

Yes but how big is your dick?l