Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: HOTELROOM WITH PRIVATE POOL OR JACUZZI

HOTELROOM WITH PRIVATE POOL OR JACUZZI

Does anyone know a hotel in Bangkok, Pattaya, Koh Samui, Phuket, Hua Hin with room with private pool or double jacuzzi? You would help me a lot with information. In october I go to Thailand and I want, after found a boy friend, to relax with him in a pool or jacuzzi, very relaxing.
    Thanks a lot

Penthouse Hotel in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by hans030
    Does anyone know a hotel in Bangkok, Pattaya, Koh Samui, Phuket, Hua Hin with room with private pool or double jacuzzi? You would help me a lot with information. In october I go to Thailand and I want, after found a boy friend, to relax with him in a pool or jacuzzi, very relaxing.
    Thanks a lot
    Yes, there are. Just try the very gay friendly Penthouse Hotel in Pattaya, close to BoyzTown. Rooms for raunchy parties availible including large jacuzi, plenty of mirrors, stages for private strip shows, sling and god knows what else for spendid happiness availble.

With it's girly bars the Penthouse Hotel is catering mostly hetero clientele.

More details: www.penthousehotel.com/penthouse_hotel/index.html

Actually, the hotel rates are pretty good. And the location just perfect for night owls with all the hetero and gay bars around.

Liked
    Either last Xmas or the one before Jinks stayed at the penthouse suite at Poseiden with its own spa bath/jacuzzi

I can never sort out the difference between the two

here is a link and I suggest you PM Jinks for an informed view, he was very happy and even posted pics of himself and friends having fun

http://www.poseidon-pattaya.com/hotel.shtml?en

Jinks is a moderator of this forum
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Koh Samui

Its not cheap, but the Renaissance Koh Samui has private pool villas for 13,000 baht per night.

Liked

Re: HOTELROOM WITH PRIVATE POOL OR JACUZZI

Quote Originally Posted by hans030
    Thanks a lot
    My friend stayed in I think a View Talay condo and had a his own private swimming pool. Maybe a condo or house is a better deal than a hotel.

Liked

May I recommend Asian Escapes View Talay 5 Condo & Pool.

Suggest you contact Asian Escapes...
    They own and rent daily rentals of beautiful condos
    some in new View Talay 5 - behind Avalon Beach resort Hotel
    along Dongtan Beach - Jomtien, Pattaya

http://www.asian-escapes.com/ .

http://www.asian-escapes.com/listings.html .

http://www.asian-escapes.com/vt5room.html .

View Talay 5 Beach Condominium - Dongtan Beach, Jomtien:
    This beachfront condominium is located in the most desirable location on Jomtien Beach. Just a hop,
    skip, and a jump and you will be relaxing in your lounge chair enjoying all the beach has to offer.

This complex includes all the amenities including laundry service, mini-market, internet cafe, travel
    agent, car and motorbike rental, and restaurants. It also includes a large and beautiful community
    swimming pool and 24 hour security with parking.

Located right next to door to Jomtien complex which offers a variety of entertainment ranging
    from fine dining, pub and cabaret style bars, gym, internet cafe, spa and Thai Massage
    and many other entertainment and service features. Theremare also many other venues in the area
    within walking distance offering every sort of entertainment and services.

Room
    Type
    Size
    (Sq. meter)
    Low Season
    Daily Rate
    High Season
    Daily Rate
    Minimum
    Stay
    Studio
    1,150 Baht
    1,250 Baht
    2 days
    Corner Studio
    1,550 Baht
    1,950 Baht
    7 days

and more...

TravelerJim
    Tj

Splurge and get a View Taylay Villa (not condo) in Pattaya. Each its own house in walled compound with its own pool.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    Splurge and get a View Taylay Villa (not condo) in Pattaya. Each its own house in walled compound with its own pool.
    What would that cost per day or are they only monthly tenancies