Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: "...most of you guys are complete pricks.." SPIKES

Liked

Money the object of the game we play or communication

I generally agree with smiles in most issues, he seems to have his Head together on most issues. But those Canadians are a bit liberal as I guess all gay guys should be. But who pays to post and who does not is not important. Its all about communication. I do agree that more time on the main thread would be appropriate as well. I agree when you spend the time and effort to work out a new post you would like to see if it draws a response and since most only go to Gay Thailand part of te forum I am not sure they are getting due justice. I guess if making a donation would help I could do that but I post so seldom it seems not worth the donation. On the other hand what I have to say may not be worth the bandwidth it takes to keep it.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked
    Sorry you guys are obsessing about 2 little words in brackets. You're right though, I didn't give that one much thought when I included that aside . . . and certainly didn't think it would take over the discussion.

I won't go back and exorcise them now as it would make the responses unintelligible, but accept apologies for including them and if we could get back to philosophizing about the main point of the issue ... message board topic movements. (Please try and hold yourselves back from any bowel jokes)

I notice The Boss has decided to ignore this . . .

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    I notice The Boss has decided to ignore this . . .
    Me too