Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "...most of you guys are complete pricks.." SPIKES

Quote Originally Posted by 555
    You are simply a disingenuous liar of no fixed abode.
    And there's nothing wrong with that. Pattaya is full of such people

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephantspike
    No, sorry, Michael, I didn't mean you, and I didn't mean most...
    Thanks for the apology, and thanks to those who have told me not to be so hasty.
    Spikes, you inherited an online community 'Sawatdee' and I can appreciate that you want to earn an income for your considerable work towards improving the environment for this community. My concern was that your remark revealed a lack of respect for most of the posters. You have since clarified that it's just a minority of posters who you consider to be "pricks." I can't argue with that!
    Really sorry to be yet another poster who stomps their feet, threatens to leave and then fails to do so! Then again, I post here so infrequently that most of you wont even notice.

elephantspike
    Just FYI:

This thread is now #1 in Google for [google]complete pricks[/google] :blackeye:

Liked: 1
    Just FYI:

really ?? I google almost daily for the string " complete pricks" and never noticed that this thread was #1

edit: oops sorry my error. my search string is " hard dicks "
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

elephantspike
    Those keywords are more competitive, but I'm trying.

The remarkable thing is that that it lists five different threads here for my keywords.

Liked
    Just FYI:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: The undisputed QUEEN of message board self-promotion!! Carry on ...

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

XXXXXX

XXXXXX

Re: XXXXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    XXXXXX
    Have we unlocked all the threads already? Whats with shunting threads into "any other country" the minute they get interesting? Is there some sort of political agenda we are meant to be subscribing to? This is a bit iffy chap.

elephantspike
    Which thread are you talking about, Cedric? If it is about any other country besides Thailand, that is the criteria for putting it in "Any Other Country". Is there some thread that doesn't belong where it is?

And what belongs in global? Besides that which you decide should not disappear because it is a subject matter which you personaly find acceptable rather than appropriate for the forum concerned??