Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "...most of you guys are complete pricks.." SPIKES

just a bunch of people flaming each-other because of their nationalities.
    But it's OK for Cedprick to have a quite meaningless go at the Brits and you apologise to him. As long as your moderation is spasmodic and lacks even-handedness you will never have anything to be proud of here.

You need to set ground rules and stick to them.

elephantspike
    Let's please just not make this into another of those threads, Ikarus.
    Everyone else, too.

IGNORE!

Come on guys. Don't forget to use the ignore feature. Trust me, life is much happier when you don't listen to people who irritate you.
    "Freedom of Speech" does NOT mean "Obligation to Listen"!

Liked
    You can't put the Admin 'On Ignore' :wav:

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    Sadly the bunch of pricks comment was disappointingly accurate. The forum has been a disappointment over the last few weeks, and felt stifled and uninspiring, and shock horror DULL!! Threads have been dominated by a couple of posters who felt obliged to comment on every topic, whether they had something to contribute or not. So the petty and mean spirited nationalistic comments, which were no worse than previous comments on this board, were highlighted by the vacuum in which they appeared.

The comments by Spike were no worse than comments levelled at him previously by posters, and I see no reason why Spike should be expected to show more restraint than anyone else.

The forum needs more personal stories, personal experiences, and I apologise for not contributing more, but I am away from Thailand for an extended period.

Spikes is well rested?

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    Sadly the bunch of pricks comment was accurate........ So the spirited nationalistic comments, which were no worse than previous comments on this board were highlighted.........
    I apologise for more, but I am on an extended period.
    We are a lady then?
    I never saw any nationalistic comments? Just a lot of anti-American ones, and under the present circumstances also perfectly understandable, surely?

You can't put the Admin 'On Ignore'
    Smiles

Bwa he he he he heeeee :kngt:

Your anti-American and anti-British comments go far beyond criticizing government policy, to making entirely uncalled for and racist generalizations about the population at large.

It's also completely unfair, since you won't reveal your nationality so we can have a crack at your people.

PS: your name isn't Tyler Brulee in real life, by any chance, is it?

Populations at large?

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    Your anti-American and anti-British comments go far beyond criticizing government policy, to making entirely uncalled for and racist generalizations about the population at large.

It's also completely unfair, since you won't reveal your nationality so we can have a crack at your people.

PS: your name isn't Tyler Brulee in real life, by any chance, is it?
    I don't hold a passport for the country where I was born,though why you are so itching to be nationalistic only you can say. My "people" or the people I consider "my people" at the present, as I am also still a guest in their city, are the delicate and sensuous Cantonese boat builders of Hong-Kong. More about "Teak" later, but suffice to say I may be in love with wood after all. There take a swipe.
    No one made "uncalled for" and "racist generalisations" about the Brits or the Yanks, and I certainly also wasn't the only poster.

elephantspike
    No one made "uncalled for" and "racist generalisations" about the Brits or the Yanks, and I certainly also wasn't the only poster.
    OK, so no one made any comments like this, and you weren't the only who made them. That makes perfect sense to me.

Can we please just drop this and get beyond it? I've already said it wasn't so much about what Cedric said, it was just the whole direction of that thread was going down the tube.

Cedric: by paraphrasing the other axis of evil the British
    Duh. So how was that "called for"!!

You are simply a disingenuous liar of no fixed abode.