Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ROCK HARD BOYS BAR NOW OPEN IN JOMTIEN

Quote Originally Posted by Oogleman
    I sat at Montys last night and counted 6 boys working. And 3 customers out front. (didnt see inside) I approached the owner and asked if i can visit and make photos and he is agreeable so will post them as soon as i can with a more detailed review.

If the boy who kept wiggling his ass all night and running around with no shirt on stays i think i might be visiting a few times lol

Looking forward to the pictures Oogleman.
    Perhaps its worth giving businesses who set up, particularly in the complex where business seems not as good, a bit of a go.
    All bars have their (um) ups and downs. One week nothing, the next week.......

Quote Originally Posted by Diao maa
    I sat at Montys last night and counted 6 boys working. And 3 customers out front. (didnt see inside) I approached the owner and asked if i can visit and make photos and he is agreeable so will post them as soon as i can with a more detailed review.

If the boy who kept wiggling his ass all night and running around with no shirt on stays i think i might be visiting a few times lol

Looking forward to the pictures Oogleman.
    Perhaps its worth giving businesses who set up, particularly in the complex where business seems not as good, a bit of a go.
    All bars have their (um) ups and downs. One week nothing, the next week.......
    I went last night and there were around 8 hunky boys and the shows were something else. The place is small but comfortable and inviting which suits me more than the big open space places where one cannot have sanook without an audience. Alas i forgot my camera - i shall remedy this shortly. Stay tuned!

DELETED

What time for said special show?

ok i got some pics up here: was indeed a lot of fun.

Heres one -

you can see the rest below. I couldnt use a lot of the naughtier pics lol

http://www.gaytingtong.com/topic1509.html

Liked
    I couldnt use a lot of the naughtier pics lol
    You know, Oogle, some of those pics on your site are absolutely disgusting! (And why is it I wish I had been there? :cheers: )

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    I couldnt use a lot of the naughtier pics lol
    You know, Oogle, some of those pics on your site are absolutely disgusting! (And why is it I wish I had been there? :cheers: )
    They had some new hunky guys last night and one with a king sized thingy - will try snap them tonight,

someone said earlie that they had seen some "hynky" boys , and that got me interested, but from the pictures, it is obvious that these lads are all nellies, some more fem than others, but hardly a group of hunky lads. Now if fems, nellies and ladyboys are to your liking, then this would a bar of interest for you.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    OH MY.... Where is wowpow he can answer this hehehe

Liked
    " ... and one with a king sized thingy ... "
    "Thingy"?

Oh dear. Think I'll give it a pass on the Oogleman get-togethers (or where Ooglemanners gather). Not quite sure why, just a 'feeling' ... deep down.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand