Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The Hamptons

Liked

The Hamptons

Has anyone any info on the The Hamptons in New York?

Nightlife, scene and so on?

thanks

Similar Threads:

Not so hard to find ...

Liked
    I found that one too but I was more interested in the GAY scene! Cannot find any info on that site!

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish1972
    I found that one too but I was more interested in the GAY scene! Cannot find any info on that site!
    Don't know much about the gay scene, all I know about it is it's an area on Long Island for New Yorkers with money. Serious money. The gay scene would be down in NYC wouldn't it?
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish1972
    Don't know much about the gay scene, all I know about it is it's an area on Long Island for New Yorkers with money. Serious money. The gay scene would be down in NYC wouldn't it?
    And Fire Island.

Hamptons?

I'm told by one of my cockerney mates that "'ampton" is slang for "penis". (They have hundreds of terms for "penis". It's an obsession.)

The coastal town in England of Littlehampton near Bognor Regis is therefore to be avoided at all costs, guv.

There is a lot of "gay scene" in the Hamptons. It's more of a private scene often among persons who actually live in NYC. I can't remember any of the club or beach names, but there will be someone obvious that can get you connected.

Liked
    "I'm told by one of my cockerney mates that "'ampton" is slang for "penis" ".

That's right. It's an example of cockney rhyming slang (e.g. "apples and pears" = stairs).

"'Ampton" is an abbreviated form of a place name - Hampton Wick. That's the rhyming slang for "prick" (penis).
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]