Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Im on my way !

Im on my way !

I have decided im going in May to Pattaya.I dont care if anyones cancelling their rooms or bookings,go for it !
    I probaly will be having a party ,bondage party,thai and farang music,strippers,midgets.I will have a invitation only S&M BALL where you must wear a mask.All ladyboys will be wearing black leather g strings and we will have muscular boys with whips.
    Anybody who wants a invite to my special party which im thinking of holding on a boat let me know.
    You or your guests must be over 18yo .You will watching some great shows.I will be going in March.Places that have banned me will have to unban me as they will be the first places i will be going to.
    I will be staying at MONTYSBB probaly with a bodyguard and a permanent slave.I will be staying on the first floor as i am that fat i cant walk up all those stairs without puffing.Personally i would like to be provided with one of those things i can sit in and have people lift and carry it on their shoulders.I have already made requests to NIDDYS NOOK to deliver their hamburgers and chips to my room, followed by their ice cream.
    I hope to see yas all when im in Pattaya.Please leave your name to get my invitation in the future to one of my parties.

elephantspike
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsydney
    Im on my way !
    Lock up your husbands! :snorting:

Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by Elephantspike
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsydney
    Im on my way !
    Lock up your husbands! :snorting:
    As Mr Sydney is suggesting an S&M party, I think any reference to locking up your husbands is totally apt!

Oh, and if we can put in requests for Mr Sydney's boating debauchery, in the words of the great Victoria Wood, "Not bleakly, Not meekly. Beat me on the bottom with a Woman's Weekly." ... http://www2.prestel.co.uk/cello/BarryAndFreda.htm

:naka:

mrsydney - I wrote to you privately. Now I go public... if you are panting going upstairs your days are limited. Slim or die young, either slowly out of diabetes or quick from a heart attack... though you might go through 18 months of being crippled first. Do not use pride of weight as denial for what is an illness. I would hate to see you go before I do.

Well the thing is i will be going out with a smile on my face.The case of the smiling STIFF.Im just thinking if I stay at MONTYS and have a heart attack who volunteers to do mouth to mouth on me?

OK. Salute. But don't say you did not get warned...