Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul Wolfowitz and boygeenyus

Here's a response, just so the old cunt can get his jollies.

Re: Well, now I understand Mr. "homintern"

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    By the way, George, I'm still waiting to learn from you how being a promiscuous homosexual is an aid to enlightenment
    What a fucking liberty! How very dare you! I think the above statement of yours, is not only extremely rude on your part Hommie, but also very presumptuous. Who ever said anything about my being a promiscuous homosexual? How very dare you!

One thing's for sure, I certainly didn't inform you, so, pray tell me on what basis you have drawn this conclusion ?

A promiscuous homosexual? How very very fucking dare you. I have never been so offended in my life.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus

Well BG, there are many that say, that cunts are extremely useful, even old cunts I would assume. It's pricks like you that give me a much harder time, trying to work out what, if anythiing, they could possibly be of use for.

I am sure Hommie will get his jollies all the more, when he sees both of our posts here, which rather defeats the object of your post somewhat, doesn't it? That wasn't the purpose of my post by the way, when I commenced it, but hey, what the fuck.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by George
    Who ever said anything about my being a promiscuous homosexual?
    So your intimate knowledge of the boy bars of Pattaya as demonstrated in your posts is gained purely through partaking of the odd soft drink in the company of friends who have dragged you there? You have a life-long boyfriend with whom you are monogamously coupled. How sweet. Anything else, you're promiscuous. The homosexual is a given

"promiscuous" - having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/promiscuous

I think we've previously established that you have a Humpty Dumpty view of words - "When I use a word," said Humpty Dumpty in Alice through the Looking Glass, "it means exactly what I say it means"

"One rule for me, another for everyone else" or "Do as I say, not as I do" is classic behaviour of the hypocrite. boygeenyus asserts incessantly (or did when I last read his posts) that we must always obey the law including, in Thailand, the law against prostitution. And yet he's never denied that when he left his boyhood home state, Texas (where homosexual behaviour was illegal), he was no longer a virgin. Equally, when pressed, he will admit that he too has been to go-go bars and offed boys. That's what people generally call "hypocrisy"

The Second Noble Truth (as any textbook on Buddhism will tell you) states that Suffering is caused by avoiding the truth about oneself and the world - to be "in denial". Enlightenment is the transcendence of suffering. Denying that you are a promiscuous homosexual, just as The Lad denies he is a hypocrite, is getting you nowhere on the path to enlightenment. And then there's the promiscuity itself - I don't recall seeing anything other than recommendations in favour of fidelity as an aid to the search for enlightenment, holiness or whatever you want to call it

I'm not saying you should be seeking enlightenment, or you shouldn't - that's entirely up to you, just as I have made my own choice in the matter. Just face reality - you'll be happier for it (or so they say)

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus

Well BG, there are many that say, that cunts are extremely useful, even old cunts I would assume. It's pricks like you that give me a much harder time, trying to work out what, if anythiing, they could possibly be of use for.

I am sure Hommie will get his jollies all the more, when he sees both of our posts here, which rather defeats the object of your post somewhat, doesn't it? That wasn't the purpose of my post by the way, when I commenced it, but hey, what the fuck.

G.
    Yes indeed. A cunt is useful, or so I have been told, but Hovelturd is not.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Who ever said anything about my being a promiscuous homosexual?
    So your intimate knowledge of the boy bars of Pattaya as demonstrated in your posts is gained purely through partaking of the odd soft drink in the company of friends who have dragged you there? You have a life-long boyfriend with whom you are monogamously coupled. How sweet. Anything else, you're promiscuous. The homosexual is a given

Please highlight any post of mine on this forum Hommie, where I have displayed I have an intimate knowledge of any boy bar in Pattaya, let alone your use of the plural of "Boys"

"promiscuous" - having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis - http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/promiscuous

Promiscuous

characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, esp. having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.

I assure you that the above definition is not descriptive of me as a person either now, in the past, neither can I say with certainty, will it ever do so in the future.

As I said to you in my previous post, apart from being a person that is extremely rude and on most occasions, in my opinion, without any justification to be so. You are also one that without having any knowledge of a person whatsoever, will make outrageous accusations and imply things about them, of which you have no right to do so. May I suggest that you look up in a dictionary, the word presumptuous. It sums you up totally, along with your implications with regard to me.

I think we've previously established that you have a Humpty Dumpty view of words - "When I use a word," said Humpty Dumpty in Alice through the Looking Glass, "it means exactly what I say it means"

We have established nothing apart from your arrogance, obnoxiousness and presumptuousness,
    which are traits of yours that seem to be known and also common knowledge to the whole membership here.

"
    One rule for me, another for everyone else" or "Do as I say, not as I do" is classic behavior of the hypocrite. boygeenyus asserts incessantly (or did when I last read his posts) that we must always obey the law including, in Thailand, the law against prostitution. And yet he's never denied that when he left his boyhood home state, Texas (where homosexual behaviour was illegal), he was no longer a virgin. Equally, when pressed, he will admit that he too has been to go-go bars and offed boys. That's what people generally call "hypocrisy"

What you say about the boygenius has nothing whatsoever to with our argument and I fail to see why you have brought it up. If it is because of my own posts where he is concerned and you have tried to impress me, let me say to you, that you have failed miserably. The fact that you have him on ignore, shows to me your level of maturity. As you do have him on ignore, why even bring him up without giving him the opportunity to inform you of his thoughts and feelings towards you?

Whether I agree with what you have said about BG, I will not comment on, but despite my own feelings about him, one trait I have not seen him display yet, is the one of cowardice, a trait so aptly displayed by you in blocking him, yet still discussing him here. Isn't it typical and normally the case, that when one who portrays themselves to be that of a really macho person, it ends up by them revealing themselves to be the complete opposite when showing their true colours. You Hommie, have done such a great job of doing exactly that here. My intuition along with my perception, also tells me that another word that would be very befitting of you at times, is the word , Bully.

The Second Noble Truth (as any textbook on Buddhism will tell you) states that Suffering is caused by avoiding the truth about oneself and the world - to be "in denial". Enlightenment is the transcendence of suffering. Denying that you are a promiscuous homosexual, just as The Lad denies he is a hypocrite, is getting you nowhere on the path to enlightenment. And then there's the promiscuity itself - I don't recall seeing anything other than recommendations in favour of fidelity as an aid to the search for enlightenment, holiness or whatever you want to call it

I have no need for you to tell me about the second noble truth or anything else with regard to Buddhism, I had people far superior to you in that particular subject and whom I spent many long sessions with in the time that I spent in two temples. Neither do I need you to try and explain hypocrisy to me, why would I wish to be enlightened about what this means, when it is so obvious that the person trying to give me this enlightenment, knows absolutely nothing about the definition of the word themselves. Take a look at yourself in the mirror Hommie, if you can bear the reflection that is, you will then see if you are honest with yourself, that it is not only "The Lad" who is in self denial about being an hypocrite.

I understand all bullshitters Hommie, with the exception of the ones that bullshit themselves. I have no need to be presumptuous in judging you as being such a person, as you have given me ample evidence in your posts to do so.

I'm not saying you should be seeking enlightenment, or you shouldn't - that's entirely up to you, just as I have made my own choice in the matter. Just face reality - you'll be happier for it (or so they say)
    I have covered above what I think about you trying to give me any advice on seeking enlightenment, so I will close by stating this: I am and have been comfortable for a long while accepting what I consider to be reality, both the reality in my own life and also of others. The reality of how sad some people are and the lives they lead, are made no more real to me, then they are when shown by people such as yourself. It is quite a shame really in your case, as you have shown, well at least to me, another side of you that you appear to try and suppress, of being a much nicer human being and one whom also possesses a really good sense of humour. What a pity it is for us all that we don't get to see that Hommie more often.

Choc Dee Hommie and all my very best in being able to seek and gain enlightenment about yourself; because only then, will you have any chance whatsoever, of being able to truly get to know others.

G.

What a truly enormous ...

... waste of bandwidth

Re: What a truly enormous ...

... waste of bandwidth
    Well Hommie, you have my word that there will be no more waste of bandwidth on my part where you are concerned, on that you can rest assured. I have never known you with so little to say, I guess the truth, even when it is not admitted to, still hurts.

G.

... waste of bandwidth
    Did you read it, Colonel?

Quote Originally Posted by Curious
    Did you read it, Colonel?
    I measured it by weight and concluded that the Second Noble Truth ("To be 'in denial' is a cause of suffering") still applied, as I originally said. Or, to put it as Queen Gertrude does in Hamlet "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"