Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thai superstition

Re: Thai superstition

Quote Originally Posted by rogered
    Aside from Feng Shui, this house indeed does not look good.
    How do you feel when, everytime you open the window and door ,the first thing that hit you is the big, ugly pole?
    I would not buy that house, even though I am not into Feng Shui.

Liked

Pinnacle Ghost

Jimmy tells me that the reason the windows are locked in most rooms is that a guest did a dive ........................Maybe that is why intuitive Thais see ghosts there!

If you don't like big, ugly poles; stay out of Warsaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott123
    [How do you feel when, everytime you open the window and door, the first thing that hit you is the big, ugly pole?
    I've opened many a door only to be hit with a big, ugly pole.

Dame Sybil; however; was Queen of the Maypole--And sat on it.

OOOOO

Was the Pole described above the former Olympian named Walter?

:tshirt:

you should take notice of him

it sounds like you have a natural born property developer or realtor on you hands. He will lead you to an excellent property.

I was very seriously considering buying a unit at the Bay House condo (I think that's the name: Soi 1 across from the Markland hotel garage?), but the main detraction was a big ass telephone pole outside the front balcony view. I decided I could tolerate the garage across the street staring at me, but that ugly monstrosity on the telphone pole helped sour the deal for me. Perhaps it was the Thai superstition/feng shui in my subconscious?

Not my BF!!!

The Thai boy realtor is not my BF, but it would be fun to get my hands on him, now that my BF has gone to be a monk.

rogered :angel12:

At dinner with my BF in November we ordered a whole steamed fish. After we finished the top side I suggested we turn it over so we could get at the rest. He told me that was bad luck:
    This one is well known amongst Chinese fisherfolk. The belief is that your boat will turn over next time you set sail.

Liked

ghosts are not confined to asia

this is a link to a car advertisement from Great Britain. When they finished filming the ad, the film editor noticed something moving along the side of the car, like a ghostly white mist. They found out that a person had been killed a year earlier in that exact same spot. The ad was never put on TV because of the unexplained ghostly phenomenon.

Watch the front end of the car closely as it clears the trees in the middle of the screen and you'll see the white mist crossing in front of the car then following it along the road....Spooky!

Is it a ghost, or is it simply mist? You decide. If you listen to the ad, you'll even hear the cameraman whispering in the background about it near the end of the commercial.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79284690408654

bkkguy
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

ghosts

Is this why Thais wont buy a house that a non Thai has lived in? At least this is what I read on a post here,could be trashy.