Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sauna in chinatown

Liked

sauna in chinatown

A friend leaving to day for 5 days in BKK is trying to find the details of the sauna in chinatown, and how to get there

A number of his older friends have reported that there are very few farang, and those that visit are very much in demand.

Apparently the age group of locals is much older than sunee. Even so maybe someone will know where it is.

older!!!

The age group are much older than sunnee ehh! Yeh 12 yo's, well thats much older than sunnee

Liked
    from Dreaded Neds..... I have been to this place twice. Each night when I went, I was the only non-asian there.

GSM Sauna
    7th Floor, Suapa Plaza, Chareon Krung Rd (cnr Rachawong Rd)
    Phone: (0) 81801 - 1970
    Email: contact@gsmsauna.com
    Located in the middle of Chinatown, near the Grand China Princess Hotel and the old Capitol Theatre, the building has a large neon tiger on it, use the lift at back left of the building. Huge local style sauna, has two saunas, two large steamrooms, gym, small restaurant (basic thai food, beer, soft drinks, coffee) a few video/TV lounges and huge areas of cubicles and rest areas, including open rooftop areas. Very Thai, very varied crowd, but no problem for western visitors. Also has karaoke and has massage available. Open from 4:00 PM till midnight Monday - Thursday and from 1:00 PM Fri/Sat/Sun, admission 120 Baht.
    These are the good'ol days

It's a great place if you secretly lust after guys who look like Taoboxer.

Liked
    [quote="bucknaway"]from Dreaded Neds..... I have been to this place twice. Each night when I went, I was the only non-asian there.

thanks Bucknaway he is a size queen and bottom, and cannot get enough

the URL does not work but hopefully the place is still open

Liked
    The URL is wrong - they have the homepage under tripod. And it is still open. Not my place- mostly older chinese uncles and not so slim.
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

Liked
    the URL does work, it is still open, entrance is now 150 Baht, there is a map on the web site:

bkkguy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Liked
    Got a phone call from the airport to thank you guys, he will probably be there tonight after he lands.

He is excited as he was told the old guys were lining up to top his friend, a few weeks back

Did not cost him a cent except for the entrance fee.

A case of more bang for his buck

Quote Originally Posted by andrewcraig
    Got a phone call from the airport to thank you guys, he will probably be there tonight after he lands.

He is excited as he was told the old guys were lining up to top his friend, a few weeks back

Did not cost him a cent except for the entrance fee.

A case of more bang for his buck
    If you like getting banged by elderly Chinese men with needle dicks, that is.

Unless it has changed recently, the diversity of people there is more than only old, fat, Chinese guys.
    Yes, there are lots of Chinese. Could it be because it is in Chinatown?
    My experiences, good variety of ages and sizes, true not many twinks, and alot of the men looked like closet cases.
    I was in there during the Tsunami quake and felt it of course, it was kind of surreal watching the first video about it from there.
    I would recommend it for a taste of "real".