Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: DELETED

TMB lose 12.8Billion Baht

DELETED

"Is this just the beginning of a financial meltdown???" JOHN BOTTING
    (amended from Botting to assuage the author's ire.)

Why would anyone think that. TMB has been deep in the do-do since 1997 with massive bad loans on it's books. Being 33% owned by the Thai Government gives it strength and ensures that it will survive.[/b]

pow

DELETED

John, My apologies. I do not have a working knowledge of Australian etiquette. In the UK { from where I come} it is still fairly common especially in the better schools and when referring to persons of renown - Shakespeare, Blair, Churchill etc.

Power

------------------------

I didn't like my Christian name too much. My Mother suggested that I use my second name and call myself John Power. I said " No thank you it sounds like an American lavatory cleaner". In those days saying "toilet" was considered very rude.

I remember that authoress Jilly Cooper was banned from Australian Radio for saying, on air, that she would prefer her children to say 'fuck' than 'toilet' which was very naff.

Quote Originally Posted by wowpow
    John, My apologies. I do not have a working knowledge of Australian etiquette. In the UK it is still fairly common especially in the better schools.

Power

------------------------

I didn't like my Christian name too much. My Mother suggested that I use my second name and call myself John Power. I said " No thank you it sounds like an American lavatory cleaner". In those days saying "toilet" was considered very rude.

I remember that authoress Jilly Cooper was banned from Australian Radio for saying, on air, that she would prefer her children to say 'fuck' than 'toilet' which was very naff.
    Botting's a Brit. Guess he didn't go to one of the better schools!

billy/worser

worser?????

DELETED

"so I expect not for someone to call me only by my surname." John

John - your wish is my command. What an old fusspot you are.

Mr. Wowpow Farang

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    Guess he didn't go to one of the better schools!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Botting
    But I am not a school now, and neither are you. I am also no longer in the police, so I expect not for someone to call me only by my surname.
    C- Poor

:geek: