Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladyboy or Femboy ?

Ladyboy or Femboy ?

Hello all, i know this is a gay board . But i really don't know who else to ask . I see some threads like to make fun of guys who want to meet ladyboys or femboys , but that's who i want to meet . I never try to XXX with men or ladyboys or whatever you call them . But to me they really look cute ....does that mean i am turning gay ? Anyway..... I will be coming to Pattaya in September this year and I would like to know where I can meet a very femboy or ladyboy about 18-23 years old in Pattaya . I have read some threads that "Sunnee Plaza" has them ? And is this area ok to travel alone at night ? Anyone have some good bars for reccomendations , I would really appreciate it . Sorry for all the questions .Thanks again, Mike

Do you know exactly what you're looking for?

Well here's Uncle Kenny's definitions:-

Ladyboy/Katoey- guy's with BOOBS:looks like a girl untill you pull down thier pants.

Princess Boy - (my own category) Boys that have been taking hormones and have small hormone breasts.
    Usually pre-ladyboy. Will usually wear training bra or other top in a go-go bar

Fem-boys - effeminate gay boys and definitely bottom.

Bars for ladyboys: in Pattaya- Jenny Star Bar(walking street), Stringfellows, Club 131 (soi Yamato)
    In Bangkok: NanaPlaza- Temptations, Cascades and Cassanova

For Princess boys/fem boys- Blue Ice on Walking street - also many go-go bars if you look carefully you will be able to pick them out.

There is a raging debate about if Ladyboy-lovers are Straight or Gay or confused.
    The Straight guys think its Gay and the Gay guys think it's straight.

I suggest you don't worry about it and just enjoy yourself.

Other boards you might want to check out are Stringfellows: stringfellows-ladyboys.com
    and the LB-69 forum: www.lb-69.com/forum

Looks like here you go to Wowpow for the muscleboy info and to me for the Ladyboy info.

I didn't really want the job but somebody's gotta do it.

Liked
    There is a lady-boy forum on Bangkok Tonight, you have to register to get a password for the forum but the bar listing are quite comprehensive and you can view them without registering.

bangkok2night

Although, Pattaya seem to be the place for the lady-boy in training. Pre-ops, post ops and those who pass for real ladies are found more in Bangkok.

For fem boys, again Pattaya has more options but most every bar in Bangkok, with the exception of Tawan, have a few.
    E Dok Tong

elephantspike
    You really don't even need to worry too much about the "alone at night" thing in Thailand, even in Pattaya.

Thanks everyone here for your help

Well, thanks for your help. I guess i like the "princess boy & femboy type. I looked at Stringfellows website and it look like mostly ladyboys. not femboy. Might sound a little weird ,but ladyboys look kinda "rough" . Guess I can check out Blue Ice on walking street . I wanted to go to Kaos bar, but Sunnee Plaza and Kaos Bar seem to get lot's of bad publicity ? Thanks again.

Liked
    Hey shipmate!!

We got some other guy on this board who likes Ladyboys!!!

He's WX40AFP alias BoyGeorge.
    He's a Fat old wooly woofter from Australia.

He likes to bareback the Ladyboys a lot.
    So if you find a ladyboy just ask her first if she's ever been with a Fat Barrel of Lard with a pin Dick, doing the Chicken dance arround the room.

Then stay well clear if she says yes.
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Re: Thanks everyone here for your help

Quote Originally Posted by mikepetersen99
    I wanted to go to Kaos bar, but Sunnee Plaza and Kaos Bar seem to get lot's of bad publicity ?
    I wouldn't pay too much attention to the people that give bad publicity to Sunee on this forum Mike, most of them if the truth was known, have probably never been there.. Go along there whist you are here and make up your own mind, I am sure that you will have a great time.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by jolyjacktar
    Hey shipmate!!

We got some other guy on this board who likes Ladyboys!!!

He's WX40AFP alias BoyGeorge.
    He's a Fat old wooly woofter from Australia.

He likes to bareback the Ladyboys a lot.
    So if you find a ladyboy just ask her first if she's ever been with a Fat Barrel of Lard with a pin Dick, doing the Chicken dance arround the room.

Then stay well clear if she says yes.
    Billy loves the ladyboys ! :clown:

Princessboy or femboy ?

I'll be in Pattaya in a few months . Anyone want to go with me sometime and explore the princessboy & femboy bars in Pattaya ? 1st rounds on me !! you can send me an email . I'm 27 years old ...if that matters ?

Liked
    You'll have alot more fun in Sunee than walking street imo. The negative comments are often posted by people
    with financial interest in another part of town.

Dboy