Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: I usually clean my shithole with Thai people's faces

I usually clean my shithole with Thai people's faces

Guess what,

I usually clean my shithole with Thai people's faces! :colors:

Every time I remove excrements from my shithole, I remove it with Thai people's faces instead of removing it with toilet papers. :flower:

Since toilet papers are so expensive nowadays, I clean my shithole with Thai people's faces instead of wasting money on toilet papers.

I utilize Thai people's faces because Thai people are the cheapest slaves in the world and Thai people's faces are more useful than toilet papers.

After I clean my shithole with their faces, I flush them down in the toilet bowls.

When I flush them, they bark so blatantly like crazy dogs.

So far, I flushed, 1,914,154 Thai people in the toilet bowls. :cheers:

Not only that, I also clean toilet floor and toilet bowls with Thai people's faces when necessary.

PS: Since Thai people are the ugliest creatures in the world, they look far better with excrements blended on their faces than nohing on it. I simply help them look better before I flush the crap out of them.

Anyways, I saved lots of money with Thai people's faces. :cheers:

I think what you need is a bumhole sprayer, a wonderful invention of the wonderful Thai people.
    I realize all that kimchee makes you crap alot. Poor dear.