Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: I usually clean my shithole with Thai people's faces

I usually clean my shithole with Thai people's faces

Guess what,

I usually clean my shithole with Thai people's faces! :colors:

Every time I remove excrements from my shithole, I remove it with Thai people's faces instead of removing it with toilet papers. :flower:

Since toilet papers are so expensive nowadays, I clean my shithole with Thai people's faces instead of wasting money on toilet papers.

I utilize Thai people's faces because Thai people are the cheapest slaves in the world and Thai people's faces are more useful than toilet papers.

After I clean my shithole with their faces, I flush them down in the toilet bowls.

When I flush them, they bark so blatantly like crazy dogs.

So far, I flushed, 1,914,154 Thai people in the toilet bowls. :cheers:

Not only that, I also clean toilet floor and toilet bowls with Thai people's faces when necessary.

PS: Since Thai people are the ugliest creatures in the world, they look far better with excrements blended on their faces than nohing on it. I simply help them look better before I flush the crap out of them.

Anyways, I saved lots of money with Thai people's faces. :cheers:

Who the hell is this nutter !? :jerk:

Quote Originally Posted by buaseng
    Who the hell is this nutter !? :jerk:
    I am a superior race simply using Thai people's faces to clean my shithole rather than toilet papers.

Interesting fetish.

soccer

Someone please forward these postings to the proper authorites such as immigration so they can trace the ISP and blackballl this idiot.

Liked
    I think soccerexpert was legit. He could have been in an Internet cafe and left his log on and password to this site accidentally stored.

I was in an Internet cafe once in Pattaya and when I went to the log on page for Sawatdee, it had a name and log in all ready waiting for me as someone else.
    E Dok Tong