List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am almost at my limit with you people!

Liked

I am almost at my limit with you people!

I don't know what a lot of this stuff means but it seems that things I have posted in the past on this board have my imaginary message-board-cyberglass (upload quota) more than half full and I am nearing my limit... So whatever the limit is, I am near it and once it is reached I will not be able to do whatever it is that has gotten me to that limit.... And what will happen when I am at the limit? Repercussions and consequences???? Who knows....

These are the good'ol days

elephantspike
    It Just means that once you reach that limit, you can't attach any more images to be hosted here (Using the "Attach Image" button in the message-posting box) until you upgrade your membership by Paypaling us $25. Once you upgrade, you can attach all the files you want, even video files.

If you prefer not to contribute, that is fine and perfectly understandable, it just means you have to host your images elsewhere (like photobucket, for instance) and simply show your images on the board by linking to them here (as you have done above).

The whole Upgrading deal is explained in the sticky topic at the top of the Gay Thailand forum index, here:

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 11230.html

Khao Chai Mai, Khap?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

you really are a shameless hussy

any excuse to post another raunchy snap of yourself !!! :wav:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Re: you really are a shameless hussy

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    any excuse to post another raunchy snap of yourself !!! :wav:
    Ha . . . Don't Make Me Laugh ! :bounce:

lunchtime O'Booze . :flower:

CHRONICALLY SICK, BUT STILL THINKING I THINK

Crazywhack Shiznit For Your Brizzle.

Scooter Guy

Hooker Bastard

Making Peace with Toilet Paper

Authorblog

Laugh.Relate.Think

Wise Bread ! :vis:

Evil Nature ! :clown:

Re: I am almost at my limit with you people!

Sometimes I know exactly what you mean.

G.

elephantspike
    Sometimes I know exactly what you mean.
    Right, Baziel, you mean?

Sometimes I don't quite get what Baziel is trying to say, but the above post by him is perfectly clear to me (for some reason).

:compress:

I haven't yet reached my limit so here is view of my garden and my rare white single Amaryllis. To counter Bucks eye. I thought they looked rather charming in the "white garden" this morning, white and pale yellow if you include the variegated Ginger's. I bought them a year ago in Bangkok and they are thriving. The white palms are rather lovely don't you think, Dypsis leptocheilos? From seed collected in Madagascar would you believe.

This is terrible news Spikes, and I thought all the Mod cons were for our benefit, not entirely altruistic are we? Notice my pictures are getting smaller and smaller. Soon we shall all vanish into the sea of the world wide webbing, never ever to be seen nor heard from again.

Baziel still fokking paarden I see? Yes its a poem, and I like. Can we have more? Before its too late.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Very nice :flower: How tall are those white flowers, Cedric?
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked

Re: I am almost at my limit with you people!

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    " ... I don't know what a lot of this stuff means but it seems that things I have posted in the past on this board have my imaginary message-board-cyberglass (upload quota) more than half full ... "
    Basically it means dick . . . . if you don't wish to contribute to the Board's costs then you don't have to, and you won't lose anything vis-a-vis posting photographs. You just may not be able to do it using the Board's own in-house technique.

Just keep on using your PhotoBucket account and linking the images and you'll never have to worry about " ... what this stuiff means ... "

You might also try actually reading Elephant's explanation about these things at the top of the page in the Gay Thailand Forum ( http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 11230.html )

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Thank-you Aunty, about 70cm.
    Smiles I don't know about you, but I just tried using "flicker" which also means a gay in Dutch, but in this instance it means my photo storage, and no SGT doesn't seem to accept these URLS anymore. So what it might mean is your posting will have no picture on it at all, but just a web address where the picture might be found? Of course I could be wrong and be doing something wrong? But this is what I gather from Spikes message above.

At least we still get to keep our Avatars. Stripped to the bare essentials, is not an altogether bad thing, posters can go back to concentrating on grammar mistakes and such, always interesting.