List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: News Flash. Sunee Plaza Hot News.

Liked

Good Grief

It amazes me what some guys will write or say for a free drink.

This Hyperbole (thanks Wowpow) reminds me of some hamburger joint that claimed to have the best burgers in Pattaya a few months back.

"Voted favorite good all around bar in Sunee? ----excuse me while I throw up.

Mr. LMTU, I sincerely hope you are not doing a disservice to these establishments that you speak of.

Time will tell.

Afterall, that Hamburger joint lasted 13 months before it went belly up.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

Hey, lmtu...what ever happened to your "inside information" that the King would abdicate the throne by the end of 2006?

Could you enlighten everyone by quoting who voted Jimmy James the best all round bar in Sunee Plaza :idea:

Themselves maybe?? :idea: Just a thought. I'm a liar, I just wanted to view my new avator!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oh no...

For once I have to agree with lmtu and frankly his thread and report were on the money. Of course, there was
    no vote, but Jimmi James is considered the best of the bunch by general agreement. It is a classy bar, well run
    and oh no , I even agree about the excess of ladyboys but it definitely tops in its genre.

The post is also accurate and it is true that Sunee is upgrading and it is true that Good Boys Bar will add another
    fun place to the rooster.
    It is even true that the town is full of hot guys and more are arriving daily and I don't mean farangs.

There are many times when lmtu posts deserve criticism but oh no.. I have to agree with him and it is a good report
    and newsworthy. This feels weird but I am sure things will return to normal soon and this moment of agreement will not
    last... :cat:

Liked

Jimmy James expanding

Would this mean that Boy Esarn will be closed ?
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

Down with chicken bars

I liked jimme james bar last time i was in Thailand. It was one of the few go gos i enjoyed. All the guys there were all in there 20s and ok a lot of lady boys but that suits me to the tee.
    Im not into these sunne bars that parade all the young chicken on stage then see them all run off cause a raid starts. I hope this new bar is going to have guys and not chicken!!!!

Be aware of fake policean ...

From Pattaya City News:

16 year old victim of theft from two fake Police Volunteers.
    On Sunday Night, Police Captain Griengaiwoot from Pattaya Police Station received a complaint from a 16 year old boy who was the subject of a theft in front of Soi Kow Tha Low on the Sukumvit Road. He claimed that two men who informed the victim that they were Pattaya Police Volunteers, ordered the boy to pull-over. They proceeded to inspect his motorbike and then informed him that he must accompany them to Pattaya Police Station. He sat in the middle of the two so-called Volunteers and they made their way to the Police Station. However, the two suspects stopped in a secluded area and removed 60 Baht and a mobile phone from the victim. He was left at the location and the two suspects drove away. Full descriptions of the two men have been given to Police who are attempting to locate them before they commit the same crime again. We advise you to always ask for an Identification Badge if you are ever stopped by anyone and if you suspect the badge is either a fake or no badge is produced please call the Pattaya Police Emergency number 191 immediately, remembering to state your location clearly to Police.

Please note.
    Sometimes uniformed policeman from various provinces (often Buri Ram) are trying to extort money.
    If you have any doubts about correct "police activities" be polite, stay cool but call immediately the Tourist Police for assistance. Just phone the national call centre at: 1155

It might be very useful to add the local tourist police number directly to your mobile. You can find the local branch phone number on this web side (do not expect any English…) but this side is easy enough to deal with, just click the nearest number given on the ma; the phone number of the branch wanted appears at the small window:

home.touristpolice.net/map/detail.php?group_id=04%20&&%20branch_id=18

I.e. for Pattaya branch:
    Central and Eastern Division, District 4
    สารวัตรสถานีตำรว ท่องเที่ยว 4 (ชลบุรี)
    .................................................. ..........................
    Head of Police:
    ชื่อ : พ.ต.ท. วุฒิชาติ เลื่อนสุคันธ์ สถานที่ทำงาน :
    Address of Station:
    609/1 ม.10 ถ.พระตำหนัก ต.หนองปรือ อ.บางละมุง จ.ชลบุรี 20150
    Direct phone number:
    โทรศัพท์ : 0-3842-5937

Do not relay too much on other Thai, especially not if younger. They are usually getting scared, stop thinking while obeying anyone looking official enough in order to avoid any trouble. Tourist police stations are open around the clock. And they’re usually very quick and in many cases a lot easier to deal with.

Re: Continuous answers for u.

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u

Yes boygeenyus, funny enough I have just tonight had diner at the Balcony Restaurant with this very Influential Thai Guy and I did ask him, his answer was short sharp and to the point, he said, A Military Coup Got in the way, so the Idea had to be put on the back burner to un-stabilizing.
    Hahahaha. You total schmuck. You wouldn't know an influential Thai person if he sat on your face.