Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: FLIGHTS BANGKOK TO VIETNAM

FLIGHTS BANGKOK TO VIETNAM

Want to fly from Bangkok to Saigon in January 2008.

Thai Airways fare is over 13000 Baht return. Bangkok Airways a hefty 15000 Baht. Vietnam Airlines website not giving any flights or fares (perhaps January 2008 too far ahead?). Air Asia appear to only fly to Hanoi.

Are there any other airlines flying from Bangkok to Saigon? Suggestions appreciated. Thanks!

try this site. seems they have cheaper

http://www.traveller2000.com/indochina_airfares.htm

Liked: 1
    Air France from US$218 in Jan 08.

Try ITA trip planner here ...
    http://matrix.itasoftware.com/cvg/dispatch/prego

The European airlines that transit through BKK often have quite cheap hops to their final destinations. I have just flown BKK-Hong Kong with Finnair and will do BKK-Taipei with KLM later this year.

I believe I remember hearing that Air Asia was going to start service to Saigon this summer. I am not sure if it was from Bangkok or KL?

THANK YOU

Thanks for the responses and suggestions.

Liked
    I recently flew Air France on this route and booked it online for about $210 US including taxes. They were on time both directions. They do require a paper ticket on this route for some reason, so you might have to use a local travel agent, or allow enough time for them to mail you the ticket.

DELETED