Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Go-Go Bars and Beer Bars checked in continuing crackdown

Re: Go-Go Bars and Beer Bars checked in continuing crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by both-hans
    http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_21_04_50_2.htm

The positive publicity continues!
    Having been in the Crazy Dragon last night when they were unexpectedly visited, I am delighted to report here, that none of the boys tested positive for any drug use, all had ID cards and all were of legal age. This type of news, being of the positive kind, is rarely, if ever reported on and I am delighted to be able to make it public.

On another note and having no interest in the bar, I would like to say that I consider the Crazy Dragon to be one of the best go go bars around.
    Unlike the majority, you can enjoy a drink and chat with a friend there, without being drowned out by blaring music and having to shout to be heard.
    All of this whilst in the company of some delightful boys who are not in the least bit pushy.

Thanks for a great night Crazy Dragon, I shall definitely return. :cheers:

G.

Re: Go-Go Bars and Beer Bars checked in continuing crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by George
    Having been in the Crazy Dragon last night when they were unexpectedly visited, I am delighted to report here, that none of the boys tested positive for any drug use, all had ID cards and all were of legal age.
    Yet, they were still engaging in prostitution -- an illegal act -- which is why the bars will continue to be harassed.