List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: My new blog

I read part of your blog. The violence in the south is terrible. What exactly do these muslims want? independent and seperate from Thailand? and then what? it's not like Malaysia is a better country to hold on to, or is it? what did Thailand to to offend these muslims?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I see it's all happy news !!!

Insurgents behead Buddhist man; police officer gravely injured

Terrorists shot two Buddhist men dead in Narathiwat late Tuesday before beheading one of them early Wednesday.

The two men, aged 50 and 51, were killed in an ambush. The younger man was decapitated, police said.

younger ?
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Re: I see it's all happy news !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    The two men, aged 50 and 51, were killed in an ambush. The younger man was decapitated, police said. ************ younger ?
    I think you're an Australian, Lunchtime, so I guess you struggle with the English language. The 50-year-old was the younger of the two men, just as (even with your advancing years) if you have a brother or sister one of you is playing the "younger" to the other (even when you're 99). You can forward me your ELICOS tuition fees out of the vast brown paper bag that constitutes your "trust fund" for all these buffaloes you're buying on behalf of Forum members :thumbup:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

how dare you insult me !!!

Australian...purhlese..I am from Surrey in the UK if you don't mind..although some of my best friends are Aussies..but then some of my best friends have turned out to be crooks as well.

Even I ..after a very long lunch, can deduce that yes..the man who was 50 was indeed, younger than the 51 year old chap !..I was merely questioning the wording !

And also..why did the younger man have his head chopped off ?...we should be told !:confused1:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Re: how dare you insult me !!!

Australian...purhlese..I am from Surrey in the UK if you don't mind..
    Ah yes, I passed through on my recent stay with Brenda and Keith
    although some of my best friends are Aussies..but then some of my best friends have turned out to be crooks as well.
    They must be from New Zealand? The small-cuntry-across-the-Tasman from Australia's biggest export is drug dealers (Mr Asia), followed by con-men (H.... M M.....) and sex offenders
    And also..why did the younger man have his head chopped off ?...we should be told!
    It certainly gives a whole new dimension to the phrase "head job"

may i add this to my forum jaafar?