List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mrs ydneys latest rants and replies.

You all know I would be the last one to say anything good about this place considering as most of you know the "trouble"I had with the owner of this place on this board with his personal threats.
    However I have eaten there and I enjoyed it.My ex BF did not so I went back the 2nd time myself.Yes I liked the hamburgers.The guys they have on their website according to me are quite cute,whether these are the same ones they have now I dont know.
    I think its far better to try out a place before you comment and Thaiquila I think you raise good issues but you should try it out and give us a report.

Theres some things you dont know and I will tell you all.As soon as this owner of the place disapointed me with his behaviour I was quite upset he had said those things on this board considering i was a regualar customer that he obviously didnt remember me ,however i think that its best to let bygones be bygones and get behind this place.Nobodys perfect and I really believe that having NIDDYS NOOK around can benefit all of the gay community in the long run.I know the owner of this place called me a few names and wanted to fight etc ,however thats in the past.Sure I would show a bit of caution probaly going there and saying who i am ,maybe take a few bodyguards with me ,maybe i wont go back,however guys give the place a go.
    Having gay run businesses benefits us all,and i believe this one can make it.Its a shame some of you guys live in your "groups" or "clicks" and not want any outside interference.And I am ashamed of you LMTU ,really you should be trying places out like this for all of us and giving your unbiased report.Sometimes things said about bars are only rumours..Im saying give gay owned places a go,fair enough if you dont like them,and you actually went there and tried it then tell us about it.Nobodys perfect.Even i have some posters on here such as Singlofty sing who doesnt agree with me that MONTYS BB is a great place.No one can be perfect and liked by everyne.Every business has different tastes.I think try it out and then comment.
    I personally and its my personal opinion,found the food good better than Papa Davids if its still there.However I find it extremely offensive for someone to want to meet me in a bar to "see how tough I am" thinking i was a man of a senior age.Thats not good ,what if i had been an elderly man,how would he have took that? Me,It doesnt worry me as i get abused and threatened mostly everyday,however whilst it was like water of a ducks back for me,it could of been different for someone else.Him Making those sort of comments disapointed me because he thought i would get scared,however it happened and its in the past,I have never met the owner personally and probaly dont want to.People threaten me,abuse me every night.However,regardless of my disapointment with the owner that does not stop me from being fair and saying NIDDYS hamburgers were probaly as good as the Ambience cafe.Yes i found the American hamburgers and chips good and tasty.And i went back a 2nd time.
    I find the boys on his website,some/most 9 out of 10 and i want to try at least 2 of them.Howeveras I said before I would have to Have a good think if I would actually go there again.But please give NIDDYS a go first before you comment,and let us all see what you think without being nasty.
    I know the owner may choose to abuse me again,however i wanted to be fair and also put my opinion in as well.I hope you all go and try it out and post on this board your fair comments.

Aussies love fast food.If i was to start a fast food american type place i would go for the straight crowd around the girlie bars.The young drunk and full of............... blokes.Kebabs,chips,hamburgers etc i reckon would make a killing in Soi honey or Yamato or whatever they call them.
    Catering for customers who mostly are white shoe wearing old Queens is very difficult.It seems a lot of these single men are mean with their money as well. Its unfortuanete the owner got off to a bad start re public relations.I have gathered that running a gay business in Pattaya is more about how you get along with people than how good your product is.
    If you dont believe that,look around for yourself.

Yes just a few things American teacher,What sort of desserts do u have there?
    Do u have fried ice cream? I love fried ice cream?
    I hope you have ice cream.

Liked

Desserts!

Hi Mr. Sydney! As of right now, we are working on developing our dessert menu. Currently, we have only one dessert item -- a truely American Banana Split Sundae! It is delicious and BIG! Hopefully within the next month or so we will be further developing this part of our menu.

Thanks for the inquiry!

Fondly,
    Chris

What brand of ice cream do you use in your banana splits?

Where have you been? You havnt posted on here lately.
    I have sent you flowers thru the private message .You know I want you.
    Why are you trying to avoid me baby.You probaly didnt know it was me as i put secret admirer.

I sent this email to you last Monday and you didnt reply.

Hello Baby,
    You are very smart.I like smart ladyboys.You sound like a real bitch which turns me on.You really are a sexy naughty bitchy ladyboy arent you baby.You want me to whip and spank you dont you.Yes i know you do u bossy bitch.Why dont you reply to the 48 private messages i have sent you? You are very intelligent,i like ladyboys smarter than me .I like smart ladyboys.I will come to Pattaya soon and we can go to a good B&D and S&m place i know in Jomtien. BYE Your secret admirer,guess who?
    Sometimes i like to dress up in my old Prison uniform with my shiny black boots and my dark sunglasses chewing on my chewing gum as you call me Sir. Are u also into this,i bet you are baby.

Liked

Ice Cream!

We use Wall's... Come by and give it a try! You won't be sorry!

-Chris

Your right American TEACHER,i WONT BE SORRY.
    The only person I ever say sorry to is MONTY when i sit in his chair accidently,then you say sorry otherwise he will give you a swift kick up the arse.

Wall's? And whipped cream from a can, no doubt?

Come on, AT...when I go to a restaurant I want something I can't slap together in my own kitchen in 30 seconds. Some effort, please!

Agreed... Again?

DELETED