Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stray dogs to be rounded up and shipped out of Pattaya

Liked: 1

Stray dogs to be rounded up and shipped out of Pattaya

Stray Dogs to be rounded up and shipped out of Chonburi Province.

At Pattaya City Hall, Khun Wirawat, Deputy Mayor of Pattaya called an emergency meeting of the Public Health Department to discuss the increasing problem of stray dogs that roam the streets of Pattaya. The Deputy Mayor mentioned that a budget has now been allocated to ensure that these dogs are rounded up and transported to a secure compound in Satgeow Province in the North-East of Thailand. A new by-law has now been introduced where Pet dogs are now not allowed to be let loose in public land. Pet Owners will now face fines of up to 5,000 Baht if caught. This is good news for Tourists, some of which have experienced these stray animals first-hand, sustaining dog bites which require hospitalization.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_05_04_50_3.htm

I hope that my posts will be of use.

Liked
    Should it happen, a good thing for pedestrians and motorcyclists. Both experience dangers from stray dogs.

Will it happen? Hope so, but time will tell.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Liked

Stray dogs to be rounded up and shipped out of Pattaya

Amen to that! The real benefit is we'll perhaps be rid of the dross posting here and on other boards.
    Just reading that again ~ Oh, sorry... it says dogs.... I was thinking of bitches :bom: :bom:
    Dick

Liked

Liked
    Now that Bonny and Joanne are gone from Soi Yensabai, things look a lot better.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

less

less stray mongrels to defacate
    on the beach I hope

Re: less

Quote Originally Posted by dab69
    less stray mongrels to defacate
    on the beach I hope
    I've got news for you, dab: those aren't dog doodies washing up on the beach.

dogs

Sounds like the hill tribes will be eating well for awhile.

Pamela is watching

I like the street dogs they have a charm all their own and are very street wise, some are very good looking and all have real character, they are a fixed part of any street scene, they are survivors. Why don't they just dart them, and give them rabies shots and fix the females in mobile vet clinics and then let them go, like they do in India. I cannot imagine what will happen to them in the holding area, they'll all get sick and die from lack of freedom and missing the streets of Pattaya so much.

Dick,

I was looking at your avatar and was wondering what was it about you that reminded me so much of my little bulldog back in Guilford (who's incidentally also called Dick). Then I got it - you both have no chins.