Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Quiet season

Liked
    Me,, June 8 -July 7

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

Hi-Low

There may be a question as to when is high season and when is low season. I have been in Phuket for the last month and apart from odd days it has been very quiet in Pattong in the Paradise complex. However, having now spent the last couple of days in Pattaya, and also having spent some time here in May last year, you can definitely see the difference. Personally, I sweat like a pig at a BBQ no matter what time of year it is in Thailand, so I think I prefer the low season and low rents for higher class rooms.

Your right Fatman, dont forget to post a report on the BONDI GUESTHOUSE when you leave,Im sure theres a lot of people on here who would love to read more about it.These "newer" places are starting to listen to the customers and i think better for us sex tourists.

I always go in low season. THis year April/May July and SEpt and OCt. I prefer less crowds ,less costs and things are more relaxed.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsydney
    These "newer" places are starting to listen to the customers and i think better for us sex tourists.
    Congratulations. You are the first person I have seen admit he is a sex tourist. :toothy7:

A holliday

Everybody full in his Holiday likes he wants, some go for the sun, the beach...

Some go for the boys in low season..
    Some are not hypocrite and telling they go for sex...

Hope you all have a good Holiday what ever your needs are ...

Congratulations. You are the first person I have seen admit he is a sex tourist.

What do you want me to do,no im not going to bullshit anyone,im going there for the girls guys and in between.Im not going to be a white shoe wearing pompous queen and tell you i go there for the bloody opera or restaurants or anything else.Im there for pissin up on the beer,the girls,the katoeys and any other bitch who will put up with my behaviour.
    No im not a bloody hypocrite im telling you the truth.These other blokes will tell u BS and if u wanna believe it well and good but the majority of us work bloody hard and come here for our R&R to piss up and be rootin and tootin.But hey theres always the BS artist,"I only come here to look at the temples."