Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Low season really starting.....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Low season really starting.....

With lots of farangs planning to depart Thailand in the next week or two, low season really kicks with the hot humid
    month of April.
    It is already thinning out.

The downside is that many Thai boys/men will return to their home villages to celebrate Songkran and many will leave a few
    weeks before and some stay a few weeks after Songkran.

Another factor this time of year is the annual military draft selection will takes places in the province where the boy's village
    is located and all 20 y.o. boys are required to go. I believe it is held on April 1st or thereabouts, and once they have returned
    it usually makes sense to stay thru Songkran but with the reduced number of farangs the remaining boys far outnumber the farangs... :cat:

Liked
    on the other hand as all colleges are closed for the summer... many new boys trek to the bars to earn some cash for next year
    [url]http://thaidiamondstories.moonfruit.com/[/url]
    About my books

hmmm....I never met any college students that go to military or being a bar boy....a different class I guess...