Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question for Cat

A question for Cat

What happened to your friend that was on overstay with his visa? Did he turn himself in and pay his fine or is he still in hiding?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The "friend" is a major drama queen and has trouble differenciating between reality and fantasy. I now believe there was a gross
    exaggeration in the facts told to me and that the "friend" had his own agenda spinning this yarn. I have long stopped listening
    to his stories and think of him as a Baron Munchhausen type and not worth my time or energy..

Lots of dead weight in Pattaya/Jomtien and a smart farang will clean house every so often and move on to new people...

Liked
    тАЬThe Back peddeling of a lier. "
    "Its good to see your finally admitting you now dont believe the lies you spin about anyone who crosses you, good for you, its s start catty?тАЭ

ThatтАЩs a rather rough post, isnтАЩt it LMTU?

But since you brought up the subject of lying -- A friend told me you are planning to take a TOEFL(sp.?) course and become an English teacher. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer

But since you brought up the subject of lying -- A friend told me you are planning to take a TOEFL(sp.?) course and become an English teacher. Is that true?
    LMTU would have to learn English before he took the course.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty But Nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer

TEFL = Teacher of English as a Foreign Lanuage (for teachers of English)

TOEFL = Test of English as a Foreign Lanuage (for students of English)

LMTU = Let me teach you?

Dboy

Re: Dont believe all you hear.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u

know so little, a little bit like me I suppose!!!
    Never has a truer word has been written :cheers:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

To: luvthai and the rest of the SGT forum

It is better to use the Private Messages or PM to ask a specific poster a question. I think this thread proves that point
    and hopefully the moderators will close this thread and sent it to an appropriate place in cyberland... :cat:

Liked

Re: To: luvthai and the rest of the SGT forum

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    " ... It is better to use the Private Messages or PM to ask a specific poster a question. I think this thread proves that point and hopefully the moderators will close this thread and sent it to an appropriate place in cyberland..."
    Actually, the encouraging part is that the Mods rightly ignore attempts to dictate how the Board is run. Just because pussy's don't like the tone nor tenor of a thread is no reason to close or delete it.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Private Messages? Oh no!

It is better to use the Private Messages or PM to ask a specific poster a question.
    1 You think only the poster has thought of the question or/and wants to know the answer? My original thoughts about your friend were vindicated when I read your answer to the initial question; that sense of schadenfreude would have been lost completely had it all been a private post

2 Some questions are rhetorical and intended to tease, such as - Is the reason Aunty's scientific life's work has been devoted to dissecting amoebae because Aunty's brain feels more comfortable with other single-cell organisms? I can ask that question (or a similar question about any other of the many posters I also have consigned to similar oblivion) without caring to hear the answer because Aunty has been on {Ignore} for the last 48 hours; it's never stopped me broadcasting my believe that boygeenyus is a hypocrite either (he's been on {Ignore} for months)

Don't despise dissecting the humble amoeba, by the way. My biology master was forever trying to get us to ask the maths master whether there was anything in his realm that could divide and multiply simultaneously. As you can see, teasing is a universal sport in my world

Re: reply

The "friend" is a major drama queen and has trouble differenciating between reality and fantasy. I now believe there was a gross
    exaggeration in the facts told to me and that the "friend" had his own agenda spinning this yarn. I have long stopped listening
    to his stories and think of him as a Baron Munchhausen type and not worth my time or energy..

Lots of dead weight in Pattaya/Jomtien and a smart farang will clean house every so often and move on to new people...
    Living in San Francisco, I know EXACTLY how you feel....
    Why does every fag want to be Truman Capote? (/hyperbole mode:off)