Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Questionable character in Day-Night

Questionable character in Day-Night

Man arrested in South Pattaya snooker club with drugs and a fake gun.

Police Captain Prasert from Pattaya Police Station along with a team of officers made their way to a snooker club in Soi Day Night Hotel in South Pattaya, late on Tuesday Night to deal with a complaint from a member of the public that one man inside the club was carrying Class 1 Yabba Tablets. Police arrived and identified the suspect who attempted to elude capture without success. The arrested man, Khun Jackgree aged 22 was searched and was carrying 12 Yabba Tablets and a gun which was found to be a fake weapon. He was taken back to Pattaya Police Station and charged with possession of class 1 illegal drugs and bailed pending a court appearance.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_01_02_49_2.htm

Liked
    My ignorance is showing, but what are Yabba tablets?

Thanks,

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

yaba

yaba
    (crazy medicine, pronounced yar bah)

Originally manufactured by the Nazis to help keep their troops awake for days, Yaba has become increasingly popular in the Far East amongst claims that the drug is now bigger than heroin in Thailand.

Yaba is a derivative of synthetic amphetamines such as speed and can be manufactured far more quickly and easily than traditional forms of amphetamine. The recipe has spread from the Far East by word of mouth and on the Internet (no, don't ask us).

We've experienced some difficulty getting a consistent description of ingredients and effects, with some reports stating that the drug is mostly methamphetamine, running 80% pure with much of the cut being castoff from heroin production

The drug usually comes in pill form (often red/orange, sometimes green) and with its potent mix of visuals and intense highs, drug experts predict that it may soon become popular on the UK club scene.

Liked
    Thanks for the information. I didn't have a clue

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........