Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: #77 Crystal is he still in demand

Liked

#77 Crystal is he still in demand

Four weeks since I left and a lot can happen in that short period.

I keep on thinking of number 77 from Wildwestboys who transferred to Crystal

Is he still in as much demand. The attention a 29yo gogo received was amazing

My friend went looking for himwithout luck, so if he is still working ,he was offed again early.

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Re: #77 Crystal is he still in demand

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat

My friend went looking for himwithout luck, so if he is still working ,he was offed again early.
    Do you have his pic?

Liked

Re: #77 Crystal is he still in demand

Quote Originally Posted by Fellatia
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat

My friend went looking for him without luck, so if he is still working ,he was offed again early.
    Do you have his pic?
    Thanks to boxers site for this . He does not seem to take good photos and like all boys wears some makeup on stage

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

"All" boys wear make-up on stage?

Twaddle.

he is very popular

... he was there a few nights ago, however, you are right he is very popular and he cannot remember from one night to another who is has been with - but remember as with all the popular guys at Crystal - you must have them back at the bar by 11:15 so they can participate in the show - well that is what the mamasan says!

Re: he is very popular

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    ... he was there a few nights ago, however, you are right he is very popular and he cannot remember from one night to another who is has been with - but remember as with all the popular guys at Crystal - you must have them back at the bar by 11:15 so they can participate in the show - well that is what the mamasan says!
    Has anyone of you offed him? What was he like and how much tip did he expect? He is HOT!

photo wowpow
    Mr Chang ( No 77 at Crystal Bar) was there tonight. I enquired about him on arrival at 10.40 p.m. and was told he had day off. He arrived about 11.10 p.m. and starred spectacularly in the 11. 15 show - most enjoyable - after which he seemed available for off.

His brother Deaw is heavily featured in this months Max freebie magazine with 6 full pages of colour photos plus inside cover and the cover.

photot Boxer.com

The delicious Mr Mon has 6 full pages in colour in Max Guidline mini freebie

photo Boxer.com