Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: big cock shows

Liked

big cock shows

Hi
    I saw lots of big cock shows in Bangkok and was wondering whether or not those cocks were real. I mean, they were so HUUUGE I thought they might be silicon or something.
    Does anyone have any "inside" knowledge on these monsters??
    Also, I LOVED the sleaze of Bangkok, where the shows were real down and dirty. Can you expect the same shows in Pattaya??
    Thanks.

I guess those shows might be interesting to those who don't have their own "big cock show" in the bathroom mirror every morning, like I do.

Re: big cock shows

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Hi
    I saw lots of big cock shows in Bangkok...
    Where did you see those shows? :bounce:

Are they real??

My favourite is Jupiter.....dribble.....dribble.....

Yes, I can testify that at least some of them are very real..................

Re: Are they real??

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyRich
    My favourite is Jupiter.....dribble.....dribble.....

Yes, I can testify that at least some of them are very real..................
    oh...Jupiter....they use pump and then put on cock rings in the backstage . The 'big cock show' is just a 2 minute walk through the stage in their tight spandex white shorts (or maybe they pull out their cocks nowadays?), some of them are obviously uncomfortable doing this. Usually the good looking ones do not participate in 'big cock show', only the ugly ones that have little chance of being 'off' walk the show.
    By the way, I had a very bad experience with a very handsome"star" boy from Jupiter a year ago, hence, have not been there since then.

Liked
    I was told by one waiter (seemed helpful genuine sort) in a particular bar in Bangkok, that there is/was a 'Big Cock' competition between the boys from many of the bars. Don't know how true that is. However, I found myself inclined to believe when the waiter singled out one performer during their big cock show, saying 'he win!'
    Dick

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    I guess those shows might be interesting to those who don't have their own "big cock show" in the bathroom mirror every morning, like I do.
    I hope that you can put it to good use and fuck yourself

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    I hope that you can put it to good use and fuck yourself
    Good one, Brad. In reality, he looks like a third grader coming in out of cold water..... :clown: (a/k/a Needle Dick, the bug fucker)

Liked
    Thanks for the replies. But what about the last question - Is Pattaya as raunchy as Bangkok?
    (I hope so!)

Liked: 1
    Is Pattaya as raunchy as Bangkok - No it is not.
    I hope that my posts will be of use.