Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: I'll be back ...

I'll be back ...

Finally, I am on my way back to the LOS after a long absence. As I leave my lair I am taking advantage of a free stopover to "Chech" out one other very important gay capital! It is quite nice but definitely not the best time to travel here.

It will be so refreshing to walk the streets and have people gain eye contact with me again as opposed to the western lands of everyone staring at the street before them. From my current location, which is very cold, that 30 degree temperature that I see in BKK looks mighty appealing (but I am sure that will not last long). This early sleeper will appreciate going to soi 4 to catch a crowd well b4 midnight as opposed to leaving house at 1:00 am to catch the crowd. And tasty food! Thai food just isn't Thai food in the west, something is missing.

Has anything in Thailand changed since last spring or is everything still the same? I haven't been paying much attention lately. I see that one of the world's richest PMs is still using his position for his own, er, family's personal gain. Has anything changed on the Bangkok scene? I notice that someone is still posting under various anonymous id's to promote his new restaurant.

The new forum is very appealing. I did not at all like that ezboard thing. As one who has programmed his own phpBB boards in the past I can really appreciate the work that goes into mod'ing them and congratulate the creators. I am glad to see that the H*d*a has been finally driven off the forum, but I certainly suspect that it is reincarnalated as numerous other 'identities'. At least, the tone of the board has been obviously changed.f

I am looking forward to seeing you all again in the land that never changes, SOON!

7 years

I not have been in Pattaya last 7 years, now i do return. I have been aroused curiosity if everything still is the same there ?
    Where i am however, certain is that everyone has become also 7 years parent.

the land that never changes,

Have a nice trip to Thailand, ArNolD