Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haircut

Haircut

Just moved to Pattaya a month ago. Stayin in Centre Condo. Anyone have a good suggestion of where to go for a decent hair cut in this area?

your answer

Get a nice haircut at reasonable price, right in your building (center condo). Downstairs near the pool end of the building. Look for the barber pole spinning. Ask for the boy who cuts in there.

This also....

He knows of a nice condo for sale in the building.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If you want........

If you are looking for a hair stylist or color treatment, many go to the shop at Gossip in DayNite2 building not far from Center...

Deceased Member
    Liked
    OR another popular one is the big place opposite White Night Restaurant in Soi VC

Liked

Hair Cut

CATAWANPUSCAT
    You are doing it again, Read the posting,
    For a good Hair Cut try the 2 opposite Hollywood.
    About 60 bht + tip and they speak English most times.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

what????

If anyone can explain Monty's response, I would appreciate it, if they could explain what he is shouting about??
    I can't imagine why my completely harmless and informative post would rile him and make him accuse me of doing it again and accusing me of being unable to read..

Thank

Thank you for the info. I will go tomorrow and try the one in the condo area and report back.

Think about it

The difference between a 60 baht haircut and a 100 baht haircut is more than 40 baht. Look how clean everything looks in the better shops compared to the low price shops. Are those combs ever cleaned? They look nasty to me. Pay a little extra, get more for your money.

If you are in the Jomtien area.. try Fantasy Salon (and bar) in the Jomtien Complex near Dick's Cafe. Natty, the owner, is a great guy and gives great haircuts for about 100 baht