Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

View Poll Results: Is Boygenius a Troll?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • You bet! Billy-Goat Gruff and all the other old goats here say so!

1 2.50%
  • Nah, he's just an a**hole!

32 80.00%
  • I dunno. Up to you. Mai pben rai.

7 17.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Boygeenyus a Troll?

Is Boygeenyus a Troll?

Maybe I'm a bit out of it but I just noticed Boygenus' new moniker.
    Just for the record I am NOT a hydra for him, nor do I know him. He is not a friend and I have never corresponded with him either by email or PM.
    Now I have to admit when he first showed up my finger hovered dangerously over the "Ignore" button. He hasn't quite redeemed himself but he hasn't prompted me to push the Big-Red-Button.
    He doesn't seem to be trying to wind people up to get attention like some other notorius posters. He does however, have a very definte point of view about things that lead to a lot of pretty snarky comments.
    Perhaps a better moniker would be "Anus Supremo"? :bootyshake:

(geez, would you believe I had to edit this because he didn't even spellcheck his own name?)

Liked
    I would have participated in the poll but your choices put words in my mouth and when it comes to things I enjoy having put in my mouth, words are not it.
    These are the good'ol days

Not enough choices

"Young fool" doesn't appear to be an option. However we have at least two other candidates for that title. I didn't vote

My very own message thread! I'm so honored. But I guess I have jinks to thank, as I'm sure he's responsible for my new moniker. I must have said something wrong about a FOJ.

Anyway...if your definition of a troll is one who holds strong opinions that might be different from yours, well then I'm definitely a troll. Vote away.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    My very own message thread! I'm so honored. But I guess I have jinks to thank, as I'm sure he's responsible for my new moniker. I must have said something wrong about a FOJ.
    There you go.. The vote is a "no".... a GOLDEN Member for a while at least :clown:

I'd like to thank my parents, for their undying support. Jesus, for being the greatest superhero of all time. And, of course, the members of the academy.

Troll????

Actually the results show you are just a major a**hole and not a troll. Just wanted to set it straight.

Asshole I can accept. Actually, if I started to get warm-and-fuzzies from the denizens of this board, I'd have to spend a couple hours dry heaving into the toilet.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Stupid Poll

This poll is the stupidest one in a long time, there is no way to vote no.

You don't have to agree with BG but at least he is usually interesting and has an intelligent opinion
    about things. Someone has to keep the colonel in check.

I somehow don't think mean spirited polls like this one should be used and it seems a cowardly way
    to express one's indignation at a particular poster.

I, for one, have no problem directly confronting those posters who deserve it and find using a poll is just
    a stupid, cowardly and nasty way to do things.

I suggest banning polls to attack posters but maybe there should be a poll on that idea........ :cat:

Liked

Re: Stupid Poll

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    " ... I suggest banning polls to attack posters but maybe there should be a poll on that idea ..."
    The stupidity of this poll thread is only matched (if not passed) by the stupidity of this suggestion. The Board's an open Board ... anyone can post whatever they want as long as it doesn't break the few advertised Guidelines.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand