Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: for Homitern: big poofter loss in Sydney !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

for Homitern: big poofter loss in Sydney !

Laws wins 'pillow biter' action
    A complaint made by a gay rights activist after broadcaster John Laws called a homosexual TV personality a "pillow biter" has been dismissed in the NSW Administrative Decisions Tribunal.

In 2004, Laws called Carson Kressley, the star of Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, a "pillow biter" and "pompous little pansy prig".

Laws said his comments were supposed to be funny and tongue-in-cheek.
    However, gay rights activist Gary Burns filed a complaint with the tribunal, saying Laws's comments promoted homosexual men as dirty and perverted.

( "tongue-in-cheek." :cheers: "

http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/laws- ... 66450.html

I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Thank god ...

... for common sense. I see the police shut down a gay party in Sydney recently for having too many drugs present
    Azure, the harbourside party that is famous for being the most eagerly anticipated dance party event of the Mardi Gras season, was shutdown on Sunday night by police following 26 arrests that resulted in over 40 drug charges being laid. Following a raid by officers and drug detection dogs, where police found partygoers in possession of MDMA, cocaine, ketamine, speed, crystal meth, GBH and cannabis, police, out of concern for the remaining 5000 predominantly gay people attending, sought permission from a magistrate to close down the party. The event was then shut down at 9pm, minutes into the final DJ set. Forty charges involving drug supply and possession were laid against those arrested, with nine of those people allegedly detected with trafficable amounts of illicit drugs.

Police said the raid was part of an operation targeting drug use and supply in the Rocks Local Area Command. Police have defended their actions, despite officers being accused of heavy-handed and discriminatory behaviour directed towards the gay community. One attendee told reporters that the number of police and dogs was unprecedented and unwarranted. He queried why police closed down the party early while allowing other events, such as Good Vibrations, where three people were arrested on drug charges, to continue. "We take drug dogs down there annually. It was not a specially planned operation to uproot the Mardi Gras or upset the gays. It was just the blatant quantity of drugs [we found]," said one officer involved in the raids.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: for Homitern: big poofter loss in Sydney !

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    Laws wins 'pillow biter' action
    A complaint made by a gay rights activist after broadcaster John Laws called a homosexual TV personality a "pillow biter" has been dismissed in the NSW Administrative Decisions Tribunal.

In 2004, Laws called Carson Kressley, the star of Queer Eye For The Straight Guy, a "pillow biter" and "pompous little pansy prig".

Laws said his comments were supposed to be funny and tongue-in-cheek.
    If I'm remembering what I've read here correctly, wasn't it someone's desire to die tongue between cheeks? :clown:

He made the night a little brighter...

wherever he would go,
    the old ass-biter of long, long ago....

Quote Originally Posted by bao-bao
    If I'm remembering what I've read here correctly, wasn't it someone's desire to die tongue between cheeks?
    Yes. AKA: Ass-fixy-ation! When the nose ends up caught where the tongue wants to be and the mouth is blocked by the t'ain't: the area between the hole and the... low-hangers (T'ain't hole, t'aint balls.). Worse: blocked by the low-hangers--But, unfortunately; quicker.
    Pity the poor undertaker trying to wipe the grin off homi's face, not to mention the
    Never mind.