Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: In Sydney and looking for Billy,boygeorge and wx40afp

In Sydney and looking for Billy,boygeorge and wx40afp

I arrive in Sydney wednesday for MardiGras and to catch up with boygeorge. In 14 days it should be easy for me to find him

Are there groups for Fatties, Chubbs or Midgets in Sydney.

If you see a dude in a cowboy hat talking to parking rangers, asking about a big fat midget, say Hi . Ill buy you a drink

I cannot wait for him to do his chicken dance on Bondi beach and then I will rooster him

Might ring up that radio program he is always promoting, and see if I can get on talkback

Those photos and details of his funeral will be a great story. might even get newspapers interest.

ttp://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/for ... hp?t=10690

It looks like Billy has a new handle.

Quote Originally Posted by up2myelbow
    I arrive in Sydney wednesday for MardiGras and to catch up with boygeorge. In 14 days it should be easy for me to find him
    If you see a dude in a cowboy hat talking to parking rangers, asking about a big fat midget, say Hi . Ill buy you a drink
    If you are looking for Billy, surely you mean your hat is, 'talking to parking, meters'--and surely there must be better things to do! Is it Midget--Or Dingbat--Hunting Season down under?... Or is there a bounty on 'their' head?... And, if you catch `im, how will you clean `im?... Sandblast?...Or Slash-and-burn?

Oh, well; here's a hint to help you find her: I heard she's decked out in her moma's kit and knickers using a roo as a shopping cart to tote `er cheeseburgers and VB: Vaginal Backwash.

(Wonder why they run it for ten days after the traditional?... Do they get a deal on used plastic beads?)