Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a bloke and his wife

Poor friend, I just wish that was you soaking up all that affection, Do not ever think that you are alone, you need to get out there and find what you need. It starts with just one step, GO ON, Try!

Hello Mr WD40

Steve here.

Firstly I should take the advice of jinks and тАЬDO NOT FEED THIS TROLLтАЭ, but this is twice now that you have bad mouthed my name online and I do not take kindly to your one sided point of view.

Yes our paths did cross, but the true events differ slightly, so I would like my go at putting the record straight.

On our last trip we were sitting in NiddyтАЩs Nook (you know thatтАЩs the place where you openly admitted to pissing in the corner of the toilet) minding our own business, when this awful, foul looking, foul mouthed, poor excuse for an Australian came blobbing his way in. Shouting at and bad mouthing the staff, trying to establish what the price of a bottle of beer was. You should have known this anyway, only having visited this establishment hours before.

Believe it or not I am quite a placid person, but whether it be in the UK or Thailand I am not the sort of person that will sit back and see other defenceless people abused, either verbally or physically, so I put myself between you and these nice Thai people, that you so openly abuse. You took offence by it, but for all your mouthing off you had a chance to talk to me face to face about it at the time. But you did not, and left the bar still not knowing the price of your beer.

You are a very lucky guy as you upset quite a few people and bar owners on your last trip. On another occasion you were again very abusive to members of staff, and you actually threw a piece of chicken at a Thai member of staff. I do wish you had of returned though as you would have been arrested, been made to pay a big fine to the courts, compensation to the bar owner, deported from the country, never being allowed to return. I just wish you had of returned. What a safer, nicer place Thailand would have been without the likes of you.

Unlike you I do not hide behind a persona. You sit in your bed-sit telling all in detail how you so crudely abuse the ThaiтАЩs, rant and rave using the most atrocious language, but when you get to Thailand you like to remain anonymous.

Well I do not think that this is right and believe that you should be know and even more you should come with a health warning tattooed acrossd your forehead. Something likeтАЭ I abuse ThaisтАЭ or words to that effect. For those of you that do not know this awfull man and to the poor Thai boys who could have the displeasure of coming into contact with this thing I will briefly describe him to you. He is of course Australian, about 40yrs, 5тАЭ8, at least 20 stone, outwardly looking in a very poor state of health, very long shoulder length hair with a beard, although partway through his last trip he did shave all his hair off.(see pic) I think this was due to the inhabitants fiercely objecting to the Thai heat.

Ok, I feel that the happy/dumb balance has now been restored.

Ps the wife says she is quite fussy about what goes in her mouth.

Ignorance is Bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Bi4Thai
    Hello Mr WD40

Steve here.

Firstly I should take the advice of jinks and тАЬDO NOT FEED THIS TROLLтАЭ...
    Not only don't feed him, put him on "ignore" so you don't even have to smell the droppings he leaves all over the board.

From the description he sounds as nasty as his posts.

Maybe we should forward BBBs post to immigration so that they know how he treats and thinks of thai people. I for one hopes he never returns to thailand and should he return we have a reception committee waiting for him.

DELETED

BBB, although you are inceredibly fucked up Darl - to each his own. You enjoy Thailand as you see fit,

I am sure I saw you late one evening sitting in a deck chair on Jomtien, just up from Tui's, with large bottle of of Singha in one hand, a cock in the other and one shoved in your mouth.

Correct me if Im wrong, Hon. There is no shame in visiting here for free cock in the small night hours - and sometimes beats the non performace of a lousy 'off'.

If it was not you, please disregard, Sweetie.

There are way too many farangs in Sunee who are totally BORING and up themselves - visit any beer bar to see them sitting with a soda water for 2 hours, checking out the street action, or nursing same in a go go - the list goes on and on.........

Ps the wife says she is quite fussy about what goes in her mouth.
    Honey, we all wanna know if she is as fussy about what goes in her sloppy snatch.... Please tell Darl.

Just how many thai guys have FUCKED THAT HOLE??? And do they double dip with you, Pet?

yet more pond life

Obviously not as fussy or as sloppy as your Mother, that must have been one hell of a sloppy hole to get a BIG twat like you out of it.

Still, they say she made a good living with that scaffold plank.

And Billy Bollocks has a lot to thank medical science for. Just think what a nice place it would have been without the Cesarean Section

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by paul2257
    BBB,
    There are way too many farangs ....who are totally BORING and up themselves...
    Mirror mirror on the wall.................

Mirror mirror on the wall.................

Drop ya daks and ill suck your balls.....................HON